+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
navigogana said:
Same here bro..
Although I had passed 1 year since my AOR and event month I hope the dream come true. So thinking of ordering GCMS notes. Hope they will give me a tentative date.

Thanks
Yes, this would be a good time to order notes. GCMS notes give you a complete idea of where your application currently stands.

Wish you a speedy PPR! All the best!

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Has anyone booked appointment for medicals recently with "Max super speciality" in New Delhi,India ?
After how many days you are getting an appointment ?

GLcanada

May 13, 2015
Hi seniors,

I am a silent reader of this forum , most of the time I clarify my doubts by reading information available here. It has been great help for me, thank you very much.

I am a little confused, need you guys to help me in clarifying my below doubt.

Catg-PNP Nova scotia
ITA received on Dec 6th , 2016
PR application sent Dec 31st ,2016
AOR received on Dc 31st , 2016. Emmigration Fee Paid.

My doubt is my Ielts is valid till March 14th , 2017. Do I need to still take one more Ielts?

Thank you
Lavanya G

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
GLcanada said:
Hi seniors,

I am a silent reader of this forum , most of the time I clarify my doubts by reading information available here. It has been great help for me, thank you very much.

I am a little confused, need you guys to help me in clarifying my below doubt.

Catg-PNP Nova scotia
ITA received on Dec 6th , 2016
PR application sent Dec 31st ,2016
AOR received on Dc 31st , 2016. Emmigration Fee Paid.

My doubt is my Ielts is valid till March 14th , 2017. Do I need to still take one more Ielts?

Thank you
Lavanya G
Nope, if you have filed ur e-apr before ielts expires then u need not write again.

Regards,
Shweta

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can refer this to understand what happens during BG checks.
Then I should not be tensed about security, I have not visited any country till date. But again my question arises. Why is my security taking so much time

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skhanna said:
Then I should not be tensed about security, I have not visited any country till date. But again my question arises. Why is my security taking so much time
While the major factors for long security checks include previous travels/countries visited etc, it also (in a way) depends on the visa office/ personnel handling your file. Some VOs are brutally slow and others are unbelievably quick - might have to do with the workload, number of personnel, experience of the personnel handling the application etc.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
rafzy said:
Most of the time, its your local VO which in your case is NDVO but if ottawa has some free slots then your VO can be ottawa as well.
So you mean the application can be processed at Ottawa itself and can be transferred to local vo only for stamping ? At what stage would we know where our file is getting processed ?

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
While the major factors for long security checks include previous travels/countries visited etc, it also (in a way) depends on the visa office/ personnel handling your file. Some VOs are brutally slow and others are unbelievably quick - might have to do with the workload, number of personnel, experience of the personnel handling the application etc.
Thank you raj
Let's see how much more NDVO is gonna test my patience

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
Hi Guys,

For NDVO PPR request, do you know whether passport should be valid for 6 months or 1 year ?

I am reading comflicting messages w.r.t to passport validity ?

For Ottawa its 6 months and others 12 months....is it true ?

Thanks

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

a quick question ...

Got ITA on 16th dec and filed my application on 7th jan and got e-aor on 8th jan..

what is the time validity required on the passport for them to issue PR visa ... my daughter passport expires in march 2018. So is it 12 months or 6 months of validity required by IRCC

Thanks ..

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, this would be a good time to order notes. GCMS notes give you a complete idea of where your application currently stands.

Wish you a speedy PPR! All the best!
I had gone through the link of GCMS notes and some forums regarding how to order GCMS notes but some link says that only Canadian resident can order GCMS notes as it asks for residential proof.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-order-gcms-notes-t326460.0.html

Please let me know what should I do in that case should I ask my relatives to order that for me?
Thanks in advance.

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hello friends,
i have a question regarding CSE case. my aor is 18 oct and i missed some information like stamp pages of passport. i have raised CSE on 30 dec to regular IRCC web form. so can any one tell me that should i have to raise CSE to NDVO or not? and when should i order GSMS notes. i think to do after completion of 3 month of aor. And also still no RPRF request.

thanks and have a good day.

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
riya2492 said:
hello friends,
i have a question regarding CSE case. my aor is 18 oct and i missed some information like stamp pages of passport. i have raised CSE on 30 dec to regular IRCC web form. so can any one tell me that should i have to raise CSE to NDVO or not? and when should i order GSMS notes. i think to do after completion of 3 month of aor. And also still no RPRF request.

thanks and have a good day.
thank u dear cic search of ielts in trf serach online only or call biritsh council or by hard copy or buy online only thank u