+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am PNP-O applicant, and my application date is 17 Nov.
I received eAPR on same day, and passed medical. RPRF paid upfront. Kindly add my details in spreadsheet.

Furthermore, I have some queries.

First one is, is there only way to know visa office by raising GCMS notes query? or there is other option for it.
Here, I have raised CSE to NDVO, but my file can be with CIC and maybe assigned to different VO. What should I do? Do I need to raise CSE by filing IRCC web form?

As I come to know that even some files of Indian applicants are assigned to other VOs, when should I order GCMS notes for status and to know assigned VO?

Second one is, do I need to furnish birth certificate? As I am single applicant. Right now, I haven't provided birth certificate in LOE or in any other document. Can CIC or VO reject based on that?

Best Regards.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Dropping by to wish Good Luck to everyone waiting for PPR :)
Drop me a PM if anyone wants to be added to POST PPR whatsapp group.

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
Dropping by to wish Good Luck to everyone waiting for PPR :)
Drop me a PM if anyone wants to be added to POST PPR whatsapp group.
Just received RPRF & PPR request letter.

Status also just changed in Process.

Rest of details in signature.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Do i need to upload my current passport (reissued recently from PSk-delhi) or previous cancelled passports too in application?

TIA

freakyVicky

Mar 30, 2016
destiny2016 said:
Has anyone submitted passports to NDVO recently for stamping? I have been waiting for my passports for two weeks now - the status says that it is still under processing at NDVO. Guess they really like making us wait even for this. :eek:
Did you try calling them to check or you may even drop them an email? I submitted mine last friday, hoping to get it soon.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I want to know your suggestions for my situation. I am just 1 month behind for completing 1 year of process since AOR. I know that my application will be delayed due to documents of my baby but now it's also 5 months since those are submitted. I don't know how the process is working but I know that my medical will expire after a month and also ielts will expire at end of next month. Will they ask me to submit medical again? How they process my application as it is clear that they didn't started any document or background check of my spouse or mine. How much more time they need to complete process?

Also I had raised 2 CSE from IRCC webform Ottawa and New Delhi but didn't received any reply from there side.

Sorry for sounding so frustrated but thanks for your support.

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
navigogana said:
Hello Experts,

I want to know your suggestions for my situation. I am just 1 month behind for completing 1 year of process since AOR. I know that my application will be delayed due to documents of my baby but now it's also 5 months since those are submitted. I don't know how the process is working but I know that my medical will expire after a month and also ielts will expire at end of next month. Will they ask me to submit medical again? How they process my application as it is clear that they didn't started any document or background check of my spouse or mine. How much more time they need to complete process?

Also I had raised 2 CSE from IRCC webform Ottawa and New Delhi but didn't received any reply from there side.

As far as i know, i guess you need to renew ur medical reports. i mean get it done again. But if u have got ur AOR already then u need not write ielts again.

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
navigogana said:
Hello Experts,

Have you tried calling CIC? If you are lucky you may get to speak to a good agent who may be able to give a good status..

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Guys what is the average time for Application approval post AOR for PNP candidates in NDVO.