+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hello Everyone.

I am Dr. Shreeram. I got my ITA on 18/09/2015 and AOR on 23/10/2015. I have paid my RPRF fees in March 2016. Since then I had received no update until July 2016 when they asked me to do my medicals again as it was due to expire in October. During that time whenever I use to call to CIC call center, they always told me that my Visa Office is Ottawa. However, last week I called them and they told me that now my Visa office is NDVO.

I had even ordered my GCMS notes and as per the notes there is nothing left to verify since March 2016. Though still I have not received my COPR.

Can anyone guide me what can I do further and also can anyone let me know the contact number of NDVO?

Looking for your help as this wait of more than a year is frustrating.

shivalpandya

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Dr.Shreeram said:
Hello Everyone.

I am Dr. Shreeram. I got my ITA on 18/09/2015 and AOR on 23/10/2015. I have paid my RPRF fees in March 2016. Since then I had received no update until July 2016 when they asked me to do my medicals again as it was due to expire in October. During that time whenever I use to call to CIC call center, they always told me that my Visa Office is Ottawa. However, last week I called them and they told me that now my Visa office is NDVO.

I had even ordered my GCMS notes and as per the notes there is nothing left to verify since March 2016. Though still I have not received my COPR.

Can anyone guide me what can I do further and also can anyone let me know the contact number of NDVO?

Looking for your help as this wait of more than a year is frustrating.
Fill the form in the below link and mentioned everything to them.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Thank You.

However, I have filled this form but haven't got any reply from them.
Is there any Call Center Number of NDVO?

Also can anyone suggest me what else can be done apart from filling this form?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Dr.Shreeram said:
Thank You.

However, I have filled this form but haven't got any reply from them.
Is there any Call Center Number of NDVO?

Also can anyone suggest me what else can be done apart from filling this form?
The call centre for NDVO does not have an operator so there is not much you can do. The only other alternative is to email them.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSiBAT said:
Have you tried calling CIC? If you are lucky you may get to speak to a good agent who may be able to give a good status..
I tried calling them but seems they are not picking up calls from India or else a long waiting time. I think only option for me is to being patience and hope new year will bring new light to my life. But didn't expected the express entry process to be this much slow as per the previous FSW program.

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello Everyone,

We have a whatsApp group for people who has already received PPR or COPR, or flying to Canada in next few months. most of us has already moved to Canada so we help each other in preparation of the shift or even overcoming after shifting hurdles. Things that we discuss is house search, Job search different documentations or anything and everything related to having a better life in Canada.

ping me on WhatsApp: +1 6478622434

Thanks
Shiv

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors from NDVO,

Could you please clarify on the below mentioned case as you must have gone through this:

I traveled from INDIA to GHANA on 16th June and reached my destination on same day. But during my return, I started from GHANA on 7th July and landed in INDIA on 9th July due to a layover of 12 hours. I also took a transit visa and roamed around Istanbul for a few hours during my layover on 8th July (dates are as per the Indian entry and exit stamp on my passport).

How should I mention my travel history and address history in this case as I was travelling on both 7th and 8th July and can't leave any GAPS in address history?

TIA

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvd said:
Hi Seniors from NDVO,

Could you please clarify on the below mentioned case as you must have gone through this:

I traveled from INDIA to GHANA on 16th June and reached my destination on same day. But during my return, I started from GHANA on 7th July and landed in INDIA on 9th July due to a layover of 12 hours. I also took a transit visa and roamed around Istanbul for a few hours during my layover on 8th July (dates are as per the Indian entry and exit stamp on my passport).

How should I mention my travel history and address history in this case as I was travelling on both 7th and 8th July and can't leave any GAPS in address history?

TIA
Business/Leisure travels doesn't require address history. It should only be reported in Travel history and you should mention one day travel in Istanbul( you should mention "leisure travel during layover" under type of travel field). Your Ghana travel can be ended on 7th July while reporting travel history.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Business/Leisure travels doesn't require address history. It should only be reported in Travel history and you should mention one day travel in Istanbul( you should mention "leisure travel during layover" under type of travel field). Your Ghana travel can be ended on 7th July while reporting travel history.

Thanks I get it, but what should I write for 8th in address history, as can't leave gaps in time.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvd said:
Thanks I get it, but what should I write for 8th in address history, as can't leave gaps in time.
I mentioned this earlier, you don't need to put addresses in address history for your travels. You may have traveled to one city to another for weekend, to meet your relatives, to attend conferences etc...

Address history is for the usual residences. For example, my usual residences in India have been few cities, so I have mentioned all those places I have lived but not the travel history. If you stayed in a country other than yours for longer time then you need to mention it in your address history. I had few two/three/four weeks stays outside India for business but those were either visitor/business visa and not work visa or residencies.

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status Update:
Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved

Now an interesting co-incident:
On the very same day (5 DEC) in 2006, My application was refused under FSW.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
canadaiamcoming said:
Status Update:
Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved

Now an interesting co-incident:
On the very same day (5 DEC) in 2006, My application was refused under FSW.
Refused on 2006 or 2016?

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Raj, I my bg status changed from not started to not needed at this time on 21.11.2016 and medical also passed on the same date. Now i have two questions.

1. Does this mean that file has been transferred to NDVO?
2. I have not received any e-mail from CIC on or before or after 21.11.2016 is it normal?
3. If I apply for notes today, i will receive the same after 30 to 40 days, now my notes will be updated till today or on on a later date?

since 21.11.2016 nothing has changed. I have not submitted schedule 4 so no mail for same as well.

Thanks and regards

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
navigogana said:
Hello Experts,

I want to know your suggestions for my situation. I am just 1 month behind for completing 1 year of process since AOR. I know that my application will be delayed due to documents of my baby but now it's also 5 months since those are submitted. I don't know how the process is working but I know that my medical will expire after a month and also ielts will expire at end of next month. Will they ask me to submit medical again? How they process my application as it is clear that they didn't started any document or background check of my spouse or mine. How much more time they need to complete process?

Also I had raised 2 CSE from IRCC webform Ottawa and New Delhi but didn't received any reply from there side.

Sorry for sounding so frustrated but thanks for your support.
I had my medicals on 18th november on req by cic. My aor is 11th april. My bgip date 21st november.i am fswo ndvo applicant. Still i have not received ppr. Usually ndvo gives ppr soon after bgip for fswo applicant.anyone in same scenario. How long i should expect to llhear frm thm.