+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
guru_2024 said:
Hi Dev can you please update our timeline as well.
Updated.

apache5021 said:
Kindly help me with the following questions :
a) The analyst has given remark ' Review Required' in the beginning and writes ' appear met ' towards the end. Is there a issue in the same ??
IMO no issues
b) As regards the funds, the family strength is 3 since my spouse is not accompanying, but the analyst is calculating funds for family of 4. Should I send CSE with increased fund Bank statement ?? I will as it is be sending the Consent letter through CSE.
IMO any section is reviewed by 2-3 CIC reps. Way i see it a rep mis interprested your family size and wrote comments about yuor funds. This i believe would have been corrected by his superior and hence now your file is with NDVO. But then there is no way to be sure. If I was in your situation I would send CSE and refer to GCMS notes. Mentioned all the dates of GCMS creation and all. It might add some time to you application getting finalised but it is better to be late then never. Durkhatna se dere bhali :p
c) What does valid WP under LMIA xxxxxx mean Huh
Ppl these days tend to copy paste to avoid rework. IMO this is just something office forgot to delete :p I had something similar in my GCMS which I ignored... though if you decide to send CSE you can include this too if you want.
d) In the end why is the analyst writing in capitals WORK EXPERIENCE : 15 SETTLEMENT FUNDS.?
No Clue
Lastly, my file is now with NDVO since 06 Jul 16. The notes above are of 17 Jun 16. Last update on the notes was on 05 May 16, ie the Analyst Remarks are of 05 May 16. My status has not changed at all since AOR. BG also reads Not started. Meds are passed.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance.
singhyogeshkumar said:
Average time taken for July PPRs: 165 days :eek: :eek: :eek:
IMO it will increase further :)

Gurpalschahal said:
Hi Dev can you please update MY timeline as well.
Added.

sandy04_2000 said:
Hello Everyone,

I applied under NOC 2171 from India. My visa office would be New Delhi.
Waiting since then? Please advise next steps

Regards,
Sandeep
Have loads of Patience :)

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
hello people, i asked around how i could contact NDVO. I got replies with their email address. Now my question is, can we call them? do they have a call center as well? If so what is the number i could reach them on?

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
redd456 said:
hello people, i asked around how i could contact NDVO. I got replies with their email address. Now my question is, can we call them? do they have a call center as well? If so what is the number i could reach them on?
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng

Refer the link - I don't think there is a dedicated number to contact NDVO regarding immigration queries, it clearly says to email for all immigration related queries, although you can try the ph. number provided in the link.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Hi All,

After perusing the various threads, it seems NDVO has started acting on Feb PNP Outland files with the shooting of PPR mail to Chintan, a SINP nominated outland candidate. However, what concerns me is that there are still a few PNP Outland applicants left from India waiting for that golden PPR email. With this slow state of affairs, can the Mar applicants expect their PPRs sometime after mid-August.
I seriously wish for some speedy action at NDVO end.

Hope we all have a less painful wait and a smooth journey towards our PPR emails. :)

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
dchazer said:
Hi All,

After perusing the various threads, it seems NDVO has started acting on Feb PNP Outland files with the shooting of PPR mail to Chintan, a SINP nominated outland candidate. However, what concerns me is that there are still a few PNP Outland applicants left from India waiting for that golden PPR email. With this slow state of affairs, can the Mar applicants expect their PPRs sometime after mid-August.
I seriously wish for some speedy action at NDVO end.

Hope we all have a less painful wait and a smooth journey towards our PPR emails. :)
IMO March AORs should start expecting in September to avoid heartburn. Anything early would be a bonus :p

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
DevGurgaon said:
IMO March AORs should start expecting in September to avoid heartburn. Anything early would be a bonus :p
:eek: Sep....still a long way to go for me! But for you, my boy, being an early march applicant, have high probability of winning the brownie points by getting the PPR email sometime in mid August. For us, the PPR rain starts from you;)

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
Good to see PPR rains in Jan group!!
But hardly a few applicants from NDVO :(

Let's hope to hear the good news from NDVO as well!! :)

eshbhav

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
22-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
28-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
Hi DevGurgaon,

Can you please add my timeline to the spreadsheet? Below are my details

Forum UserName : eshbhav
Category : PNP Outland
App Submit Date : 21-02-2016
AOR Date : 21-02-2016
Current Medical Status : passed
Current Background Check Status : Not needed at this time

Thank you.

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
apache5021 said:
Hi everyone, I received my GCMS notes today. It reads :

E xxxxxxx4 EE FSW-Lock in date 15 Jan 2016. Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation : ANALYST RECOMMENDATION : Review Required A11.2: Review required 75.(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- review Required 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS : Review Required FSW points Total: ## Outstanding:. Letter of consent for accompanying children to be requested.Please Review CRS points regarding Arranged Employment. Please review settlement funds. RPRF : Complete. Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) CRS points at Invitation to apply (ITA) : 983 CRS minimum CRS score for round : 461 Current CRS score : points fall under CRS minimum score. Lost 600 points for arranged employment( View Attributes : Arranged employment Not Met) Appears to be a valid Arranged employment. FOSS:pA xxxxxxx. No trace other than present application. No adverse information. Spouse xxxxxxxx. Child xxxxxxx. No trace other than present application. No adverse information. Child xxxxxxx.No trace other than present application. No adverse information. FAMILY COMPOSITION. Married Since xxxx2001. Marriage certificate on file; No indication of previous marriages;. 2 accompanying children present on file. Birth certificate present on file. Spouse not accompanying. Letter of consent not provided. MEDS valid for 3 months or more. PASSPORT valid for 3 months or more. ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER : 10 Points. Valid WP issued under valid LMIA xxxxxxxx; Letter of offer dated xxxx oct 15 confirms employment of indefinite duration contingent upon applicant obtaining PR Status in canada. eDoc xxxxxxx Lock in date xx Jan 15. Primary Occupation : NOC xxxxxx. FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appear met XXXX to XXXXX - employed as XXXXXXX at XXXXXXX. edoc xxxx Submitted reference letter dated xx Apr 15 confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and described duties which are consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category. Reference letter confirms full time employment; xx years and xx month of full time work experience have been accumulated. WORK EXPERIENCE : 15 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. Appears less than CAD 22.603. As per xxxxxx statement as at xx Jan 16. Family of 04 requires CAD 22.603.
Hello,
I wish to ask you that... The concern of 'arranged employment not met' and/or other issues as noted by the Case Analyst was not picked up by previous agents reviewing your file? I mean to say was this issue not picked up the 'Agent review' i.e, agent/support agent...? It would be really helpful if you can highlight what the 'Agent's review comments were...

I hope you overcome this situation successfully and many thanks for sharing your GCMS info as such a report may help newbie applicants (like me) in future..!!! Thanks again...

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
dchazer said:
:eek: Sep....still a long way to go for me! But for you, my boy, being an early march applicant, have high probability of winning the brownie points by getting the PPR email sometime in mid August. For us, the PPR rain starts from you;)
My PPR rain cloud formation starts with Feb AOR getting PPR which looks another week or so away :) I am just lowering my expectations to buffer for NDVO's apparent laziness lately :p

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
eshbhav said:
Hi DevGurgaon,

Can you please add my timeline to the spreadsheet? Below are my details

Forum UserName : eshbhav
Category : PNP Outland
App Submit Date : 21-02-2016
AOR Date : 21-02-2016
Current Medical Status : passed
Current Background Check Status : Not needed at this time

Thank you.
Will be added soon :)

rahul0920 said:
Hello,
I wish to ask you that... The concern of 'arranged employment not met' and/or other issues as noted by the Case Analyst was not picked up by previous agents reviewing your file? I mean to say was this issue not picked up the 'Agent review' i.e, agent/support agent...? It would be really helpful if you can highlight what the 'Agent's review comments were...

I hope you overcome this situation successfully and many thanks for sharing your GCMS info as such a report may help newbie applicants (like me) in future..!!! Thanks again...
Visa office Ottawa or NDVO? I think i remember you mentioned NDVO previously but ur timelines in your profile now shows Ottawa.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Dear All,

Can you please tell me "How to check whether R10 and 11.2 cleared?"

Thanks all...
Start checking the notes from the End . After scanning 5-6 pages upwards you will find the Agent/Analyst Notes

eshbhav

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
22-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
28-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
22-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
27-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
What is the process to request for GCMS note from India?

tweetu

Jun 5, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
please add me, my whatsapp no is +919899023641