+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
DevGurgaon said:
That might have added time to background check I believe... where they any additional document requests after initial application ?
None .....not even a schedule A, BTW he is an fsw outland.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
dell2 said:
Maybe he never left country before ?
Exactly....i dont think he ever left Punjab b4........ :p !!!

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
I guess NDVO has slowed down because of student visa apps for the Fall intake

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Good to see some NDVO PPRs ! Hope and wish that they push the pedal hard this month!

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Eye in the sky said:
Good to see some NDVO PPRs ! Hope and wish that they push the pedal hard this month!
Recent PPRs are certainly encouraging and I hope NDVO manages to reign in ever increasing timelines in recent months. Avg days from AOR to PPR for PPR received in July stands at 163 days as per spreadsheet.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
DevGurgaon said:
Recent PPRs are certainly encouraging and I hope NDVO manages to reign in ever increasing timelines in recent months. Avg days from AOR to PPR for PPR received in July stands at 163 days as per spreadsheet.
whats the average for april AOR, fsw outland.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
canadianrrk said:
The trend of issuing PPRs these days goes by AOR date, currently end of Jan and few Feb applicants are getting their PPR , going by this I'd say end of Sept-Oct for Apr applicants

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
canadianrrk said:
What I meant is PPR so far issued in July had a timeline of 163 days which with one more recorded PPR has increased to 165 days... NDVO hasn't started with April so no average for April AOR yet :)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
DevGurgaon said:
What I meant is PPR so far issued in July had a timeline of 163 days which with one more recorded PPR has increased to 165 days... NDVO hasn't started with April so no average for April AOR yet :)
ok....tension and fear continues.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi guys, I am FSW Outland with AOR 15 Jan 16, I called CIC today. I was told that my file has been transferred from CPC Ottawa to NDVO on 06 Jul , Does that mean that the A11.2 check has been cleared ? Also , how much time would NDVO take for further processing. My online status for BG, shows, A BG is needed.. Not started. Any inputs from your end will be helpful, thanks ! Smiley

VB85

Jun 23, 2016
Hi
I got my COPR a week back. Can any senior guide me that i will land in September and fly back in 15 days. Will bring pics with me in CIC specs for applying PR card on POE and will give them address of my friend to mail it. I will come back to India and will have my friend courier my PR card to India. Now i know it is not recommended but i cant stay there because of my job. Has anyone done it themselves? i have read a lot of people saying it can be done, but i want to know if someone has actually done it? Will there be any problems at Indian Customs? Has anyone lost their card in Mail/courier? Also if i come back and have to travel again and apply for PRTD, can anyone tell me their experience with it? What is its validity? Can it be applied after one year of landing back in India? Please help as i dont want to lose my job for another year but also want to shift there and settle there with family.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

As your applications are in process at NDVO, i wanted to clarify my doubt about my ppc.

I went to an african country on business visa & stayed there for a year. I have managed to get PCC for my stay but it has 2 probable mistakes.

1. Certificate issued by mr. X but signed & stamped by ms.Y (both at same position)

2. Instead of writing the full hospital name, eg. born at women's hospital" they have written "born at women's".

Will this pcc work? Did any of you had any situation like this?

Thanks & Regards
Mvd

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
apache5021 said:
Hi guys, I am FSW Outland with AOR 15 Jan 16, I called CIC today. I was told that my file has been transferred from CPC Ottawa to NDVO on 06 Jul , Does that mean that the A11.2 check has been cleared ? Also , how much time would NDVO take for further processing. My online status for BG, shows, A BG is needed.. Not started. Any inputs from your end will be helpful, thanks ! Smiley
IMO there are no defined timelines for NDVO or trend with NDVO finalizing application. Though you are about to complete 6 months and there aren't many application which have gone beyond 6 months. I think you should get ur PPR soon :)

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
VB85 said:
Hi
I got my COPR a week back. Can any senior guide me that i will land in September and fly back in 15 days. Will bring pics with me in CIC specs for applying PR card on POE and will give them address of my friend to mail it. I will come back to India and will have my friend courier my PR card to India. Now i know it is not recommended but i cant stay there because of my job. Has anyone done it themselves? i have read a lot of people saying it can be done, but i want to know if someone has actually done it? Will there be any problems at Indian Customs? Has anyone lost their card in Mail/courier? Also if i come back and have to travel again and apply for PRTD, can anyone tell me their experience with it? What is its validity? Can it be applied after one year of landing back in India? Please help as i dont want to lose my job for another year but also want to shift there and settle there with family.
I haven't done myself but have read accounts of applicants of exactly doing what you are planning to do. Shouldn't be any issues with any of your concerns. (Too many to reply individually :p )