+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Friends: I just checked MyCIC account. Strange!!! Any body had a status like below.

Application/profile details

Application status

Application/profile details

Where is this application? Details Help

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help
Yup, I see the same thing!

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
raven00090 said:
I like the new status change in EE applications. The way they present it. It's better worded than just "not started", "not needed", "in progress" lol.

I think you are right . System maintenance involved being little more detailed to avoid constant calls and emails to Cic ... ( IMO)

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Where is this application?
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
Hi,

I received this :
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) ( with no gaps) bearing an original signature for you . This must be received
at this office by: 2017/03/31

AOR date: 16th November.

Questions:
1> Should I fill, print, sign and upload ?
2> I dont remember the exact house numbers for last 10 years, Can I put only street names ?
3> Does it mean they are going to check all my last 10 year addresses physically ?

Pls help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Friends

I submitted my PP to VFS on 1st Mar. Was expecting my COPR, PP with visa stamp. What to do now?
You should get it probably by tomorrow (Lately, from the reports, applicants have been receiving their PPs back in 5 - 6 working days (including the day you submitted the PP at VFS).

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yup, I see the same thing!
Raj,

Some technical glitch or some one screwed up the system during maintenance. :'( :'( :'(

What next!!! Hope our application, data is in the DB
:'( :'( :'(

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
girlgoneinternational said:
Lol MZASAM I think we were typing at the same time . I got so scared that I emailed you immediately .
I just checked and posted the same :D :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Raj,

Some technical glitch or some one screwed up the system during maintenance. :'( :'( :'(

What next!!! Hope our application, data is in the DB
:'( :'( :'(
LOL, come on man! This is an update to the already existing statuses (Appears to me that they have just changed the code/data in the DB a little bit to make the status more meaningful). Of course our data will be there in the DB :D ! Relax!

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Hi everyone

I Logged in to my CIC account and the application Table looks little different. It's little more detailed meaning the same thing . Is it just me or anyone else noticed the same thing .
@girl I submitted my passport yesterday my status also shows the same as @MZASAM

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
LOL, come on man! This is an update to the already existing statuses (Appears to me that they have just changed the code/data in the DB a little bit to make the status more meaningful). Of course our data will be there in the DB :D ! Relax!

Yes Raj is correct. This is just better version of what we already had in our application.

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
PPR for me guys.

Finally it is my day.

Have no words to thank you EVERYONE for the support throughout the journey and the special support and wishes in the last few days.

DigitalDestiny, MZASAM, rajkamalmohanram, All the December OINP group , NDVO group and Many Many more.....I shall never find words to thank you.
Congratulations BOL......cherish the moment.. will follow you soon

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Marsgpra said:
@girl I submitted my passport yesterday my status also shows the same as @MZASAM

Don't worry . After the system maintenance everyone's application table is little detailed . You will receive your pp with COPR with in a weeks time .

I thought it's just me so I probably scared everyone ... Sorry for that

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Raj is correct. This is just better version of what we already had in our application.
Girl... Now until we receive info, mail from VFS to collect our COPR, PP

OR

The application status changes to Closed, Approved , we will never know.

For sure we understand the system is upgraded, but we have no intimation.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
My application had a Medicals "Passed" status change simultaneously with "BG: In Progress". What do you guys think? When will I get PPR?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Girl... Now until we receive info, mail from VFS to collect our COPR, PP

OR

The application status changes to Closed, Approved , we will never know.

For sure we understand the system is upgraded, but we have no intimation.
I suppose the application status changes in your myCIC account first. After that, the PP is handed back to VFS, who will then transmit the passport back to the place you where you live.