+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
It came today.

And the letter is dated - Date: March 7, 2017

But below it says: This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/06

Looks like a typo from their end?
Another applicant has the same issue -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5827106#msg5827106

I advised him to raise a CSE.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
One of my friends also submitted his PP to NDVO on March 1 (Bangalore VFS) and his application was approved and closed yesterday (evening).
Raj,

May be the delay for my approval is due to heavy workload.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Whoa! Congrats! Finally!

All the very best!
WoW, What a great day!!! Congrats, Bestofluck

It’s great to see so many VIPs, Champions, Heros, seniors members, applicants thanking and congratulating our good friend.

Even though we are from different geographies, different age groups, and have all kinds of jobs and interests,

it is certain that we all have one thing in common: Our admiration for a man called: I hope all applicants will agree.

Bestofluck..........

Who selflessly supported innumerable applicants at each stage with his knowledge of the Provincial, PR processes.

I would like to say thanks for being a man of action and not just words.

You got us started; rallying many people to work together. Your words are highly motivational and are truly inspirational. Thanks.

Truly; It would never have happened without you.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Another applicant has the same issue -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5827106#msg5827106

I advised him to raise a CSE.
Thanks Raj.

I believe this is the link;
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.241344459.873947521.1399486767

And also, should I select 'Technical difficulty' or 'Permanent residence (applied online' in the 'Type of application/enquiry' section?

I am also planning to send in a letter of explanation attached with the schedule A highlighting the date error and requesting acceptance.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all of you who received the PPR today.

Bestofluck for your onward journey to Canada.

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
PPR for me guys.

Finally it is my day.

Have no words to thank you EVERYONE for the support throughout the journey and the special support and wishes in the last few days.

DigitalDestiny, MZASAM, rajkamalmohanram, All the December OINP group , NDVO group and Many Many more.....I shall never find words to thank you.

wow! this is it man, the day we were all waiting for, Heartfelt congratulations Bestofluck!!

I wont ever forget it as i received my CoPR a few minutes back.

Enjoy your day dear, this is what you have been putting all the hardwork for. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rsingh123 said:
wow! this is it man, the day we were all waiting for, Heartfelt congratulations Bestofluck!!

I wont ever forget it as i received my CoPR a few minutes back.

Enjoy your day dear, this is what you have been putting all the hardwork for. :)
Congratulations!

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
royce110 said:
Guys need help!!

The email from CIC says they need the document by 6th march, but I got the email today 7th march!!!
What do I do? Please help
Was in a similar situation as yours. However, in my case I had to send the documents by mail. So, did write about the date issue in the mail sent.
So, if you are to send it in mail then highlight the date issue in the reply itself else raise a CSE.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
PPR for me guys.

Finally it is my day.

Have no words to thank you EVERYONE for the support throughout the journey and the special support and wishes in the last few days.

DigitalDestiny, MZASAM, rajkamalmohanram, All the December OINP group , NDVO group and Many Many more.....I shall never find words to thank you.
Congratulations on your PPR

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Girl..Did you receive your COPR PP.

@MZASAM and @girlgoneinternational

Received CoPR, PP and a cover letter today. Hope you will get yours soon.

Quite interesting observation - the official visa issue date is Feb 18, the day BG check changed to IP. PPR came 10 days later on Feb 28 :) . Even more interesting is the fact that cover letter is dated Feb 16, two days before the visa was finalized :) :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsingh123 said:
@MZASAM and @girlgoneinternational

Received CoPR, PP and a cover letter today. Hope you will get yours soon.

Quite interesting observation - the official visa issue date is Feb 18, the day BG check changed to IP. PPR came 10 days later on Feb 28 :) . Even more interesting is the fact that cover letter is dated Feb 16, two days before the visa was finalized :) :)
Congrats!!! rsingh.. Wish you a happy and prosperous life in Canada.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
Was in a similar situation as yours. However, in my case I had to send the documents by mail. So, did write about the date issue in the mail sent.
So, if you are to send it in mail then highlight the date issue in the reply itself else raise a CSE.
Thanks I am gathering the required info. Going to write a LOE and attach it as well.

One quick question, in the "Personal history section" do we also have to mention about travel like short visits?
I had traveled to Dubai in 13' for 2 weeks, I believe I did not include this in the original submission post ITA as the time was short and they request history in MM/YY format?

Should I include it now and include the same in the CSE?

Please advise. Thanks

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Marsgpra said:
Girl ... When did you submitted your passports to VFS?

I submitted my pp to VFS on March 3rd ( Friday )

Received sms and Email on March 6 th that they have forwarded my pp to Canada visa office