+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi raja,
I am sure I was also in today's PPR batch but I just realized that I had my attorney email if I look at my GCMS.

Unfortunately that attorney email is not working anymore . Is it possible the PPR is sent to attorney email address as per GCMS email address ?

I have been getting status updates to my email address.

Thanks,
Ramesh

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi raja,
I am sure I was also in today's PPR batch but I just realized that I had my attorney email if I look at my GCMS.

Unfortunately that attorney email is not working anymore . Is it possible the PPR is sent to attorney email address as per GCMS email address ?

Thanks,
Ramesh
Yes Ramesh, I saw your earlier posting regarding this. You were among the batch of PPR's released as indicated by the earlier signs of UPDATED status and trigger email. It is very much possible that they would have sent it to your attorneys email. As a first thing tomorrow morning, plz call CIC and tell them your situation and also ask them the procedure to provide a new email address ( am sure its through Case specific enquiry) but it's good to get it confirmed once.

I know you have waited enough and understand your situation. But am sure CIC agents would be able to guide you and everthing would turn ot to be well. Even if one agent does not want to pull up your info and provide the info, try calling again , that way, you will be routed to another guy.

Good Luck buddy !

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi raj and other guys sorry, couldn't update on this thread but I posted on this forum that good news before I tell to anyone else...

Yeah finally I got it...and now its ur turn guys...
All the very best ......

Had to drive to London to give my partner a big surprise....
Took rest of the day off....
Happiness is on the peak now.....
Journey since 2012......and everything was for a good cause...
If they had accepted my application under old CEC stream I wouldn't have received by PR by now; because the processing Time for old CEC is 17 months now....
I was really disappointed when I got my application back at that time; but now as someone says "everything is for a good cause"
Now or later we will realize that.....
And I m really thankful to each of you on this forum and for sure I ll be trying to help people out here as much I can...
We ll be sending our passports tmrw...
All the best for u guys...,,

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Hi raj and other guys sorry, couldn't update on this thread but I posted on this forum that good news before I tell to anyone else...

All the very best ......

If they had accepted my application under old CEC stream I wouldn't have received by PR by now; because the processing Time for old CEC is 17 months now....
I was really disappointed when I got my application back at that time; but now as someone says "everything is for a good cause"
And I m really thankful to each of you on this forum and for sure I ll be trying to help people out here as much I can...
congrats

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:

All the very best ......

I'm happy for you. Cong!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:

All the very best ......

Heartiest Congratulations Jemdill. . You guys so much deserve this for a long time and good that it happened.

Wish you all the best and success in all your efforts. Good Luck !

Dia87

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4 & 4A
Nomination.....
11/12/2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2016 passed
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
jemdill said:

All the very best ......

Congratulations!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi raja,

Thanks,
Ramesh
Ramesh,
any updates from your end ?

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes buddy, I did call them and they confirmed that they have my email in the file as primary contact. But, they didn't tell anything about PPR. they asked me to wait until mid march :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to all
It was a busy day...we had snow storm in London, ON
Could not come to this forum
Sent our passports today
All the very best guys

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Congratulations to all who got PPRs recently. Good luck in your future plannings.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
yes buddy, I did call them and they confirmed that they have my email in the file as primary contact. But, they didn't tell anything about PPR. they asked me to wait until mid march :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
That,s really sad. Hopefully you hear back sooner from them.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Thanks to all
It was a busy day...we had snow storm in London, ON
Could not come to this forum
Sent our passports today
All the very best guys
Thanks for updating us. Good luck for your COPR arrival.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just now I got my PPR in my CIC account. Thank you every one for all your support and suggestions.