+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking at the way of email triggers and Updated status, I don't think it's going to rain, it going to be a heavy down pour of PPR this week. The down pour of PPR might be tomorrow itself.

daddh, igorsalves87, remit2010, ataraxia, jemdill, yanslove, CAPRApplicant, RD9975, a_pant, drkv78, CanPRCEC, Gillianxia, rkurtur and YK545,

Please update this forum gals and guys.

Wishing you all a Good Luck !!!

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
If it is from CIC, am sure they would either leave you a VM or a mail note abt them trying to reach you. Hence, keep your cool, it must be a random call.

To add to it, you are a provincial nominated candidate and hence they need substantial reason to reject you as they need to inform the province which already nominated you. The only case where they have rejected provincial candidate is only if someone has missed some documents.

If they attempted to reach you, they'll reach out to you again. Good Luck !!!
+1 for you

I didnt know this provincial nominee info. I am worried these days As everything is going good but still you know and i am no hurry for ppr like others because i know they will take their time. Someone from previous posts mentioned that CIC check security and criminality check for nominees and other checks like employement letter checks, offer letter and pay stub do not focus much?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
+1 for you

I didnt know this provincial nominee info. I am worried these days As everything is going good but still you know and i am no hurry for ppr like others because i know they will take their time. Someone from previous posts mentioned that CIC check security and criminality check for nominees and other checks like employement letter checks, offer letter and pay stub do not focus much?
That's true , the various checks performed for regular candidates by CIC is in-fact a shared responsibility between the Province and CIC. Province takes care of most of the eligibility, POF and your intent to reside whereas Criminality, Security and Background checks are CIC's responsibility. In any case, when a provincial candidate is rejected, CIC keeps the respective nominating province informed of its decision and hence they will at-least double check to ensure its a valid rejection.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
That's true , the various checks performed for regular candidates by CIC is in-fact a shared responsibility between the Province and CIC. Province takes care of most of the eligibility, POF and your intent to reside whereas Criminality, Security and Background checks are CIC's responsibility. In any case, when a provincial candidate is rejected, CIC keeps the respective nominating province informed of its decision and hence they will at-least double check to ensure its a valid rejection.
Then why CIC takes forever to process PNP cases which are easy to process? I know security check is longest check but still

Gillianxia

Jan 23, 2015
rajanvnv said:
Looking at the way of email triggers and Updated status, I don't think it's going to rain, it going to be a heavy down pour of PPR this week. The down pour of PPR might be tomorrow itself.

daddh, igorsalves87, remit2010, ataraxia, jemdill, yanslove, CAPRApplicant, RD9975, a_pant, drkv78, CanPRCEC, Gillianxia, rkurtur and YK545,

FOR SURE, WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! FINGERS CROSSED!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Gillianxia said:
FOR SURE, WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! FINGERS CROSSED!
Good luck!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:

Thank you.. :)
Hoping for the best

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:

Thanks. It seems today is ITA's rain with 459 cutoff. May be tomorrow is our day with PPR Rain :) :)

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Congratulations to everyone! :D

CAPRApplicant

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:

I just got the Ready for Visa Email.
Thanks for all the support guys.
Good luck to all