+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application transferred to Humanitarian office in Montreal

Alshuwaiter

Mar 15, 2022
Hello there
I cannot understand what is going on. Is there a person who has gone through the same thing? My case is not humanitarian and I am a protected person.

I got this letter:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:

Alshuwaiter

Mar 15, 2022
I just got the same last week. Please bro, can you advise me, what did you do from your experience. I hope you had solve your issue with the immigration.
Best,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I just got the same last week. Please bro, can you advise me, what did you do from your experience. I hope you had solve your issue with the immigration.
Best,
These are extremely individual situations. I would recommend hiring a lawyer. There is something in your past that Canada has identified where Canada feels like you are a security risk. Recent example is someone applied for PR who was part of the Iranian ruling party which made them not eligible for PR.