+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Transferred From Ottawa to Visa office outside Canada (New Delhi)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
BRDesai said:
Application - June, 2013
Medical, Bio Data, RPRF - February, 2014
File transferred to Delhi - October, 2014

Does anybody know, what type of questions they ask in interview?
Yes I know. I have been through it. When is your interview scheduled ? Are you married(can be reason for interview) ?

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello friends,
Am asked to attend interview in delhi.But am currently in canada..Is there any body had same situation..plz reply...

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
PMPR said:
I appeared for an interview yesterday as I did not receive any reply from CIC.
It was good. Overall questions. Result: Interviewer informed me that I shall receive medical request shortly.
Hello PMPR,
Did you attend the interview in delhi?..Did CIC replied when you asked for interview in Canada??..Plz reply..Thanks

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
sasdp said:
Hello friends,
Am asked to attend interview in delhi.But am currently in canada..Is there any body had same situation..plz reply...
I also got the interview in India even though we are in Canada, according to my understanding they will arrange the interview in back home only.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
BRDesai said:
I also got the interview in India even though we are in Canada, according to my understanding they will arrange the interview in back home only.
Thanks...did you mention to them about the travel to India you made for interview??

Raj canindians

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2013
AOR Received.
jan 2014
File Transfer...
aug 2014
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
april 2015
I got interview in india though i am in canada

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Raj canindians said:
I got interview in india though i am in canada
Hello Raj Canindians,
After interview did they ask you to submit passport in delhi?Did you got your PR visa already?What was their response after interview??Plz reply..Thanks

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
BRDesai said:
Hello BRDesai,
What was their response after interview?Did you submit passport in India or Canada?Plz share..Thanks..

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
sasdp said:
Hello BRDesai,
What was their response after interview?Did you submit passport in India or Canada?Plz share..Thanks..
My interview is next month, I am going to India, then lets see what they are asking?

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
sasdp said:
Thanks..did you try to tell them you r in Canada now??
No, as per my knowledge, they will send you in the country wherever you got married, as you are not PR, so they will arrange your interview only in your home - country. So, no meaning of sending an email.

Raj canindians

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2013
AOR Received.
jan 2014
File Transfer...
aug 2014
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
april 2015
i have interview on next month. i am going to india.

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Folks got my PPR last week without the file getting transferred to Delhi despite of adding my wife mid way into my application and she residing in India. So I am not sure for all these scenarios the file gets transferred.

Thanks and Regards