24-08-2011 (Application for Nomination) /Federal Part 24-05-2012
Nomination.....
07-12-2011
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
17-07-2012 / 03-06-2013(request for redo)
Med's Done....
24-08-2012 / 21-06-2013(redo)
Interview........
eCas in Process 29-05-2013
Passport Req..
October 1, 2013 / DM (eCas) - September 29, 2013 (AWESOME birthday present:P )
LANDED..........
Claimed in JESUS' Name, AMEN!
nle87 said:
They said thy send to my representative on Nov 1, However, my representative did not receive their email. I asked them, they said resent yesterday, but still nothing coming in to either me or my representative :'((
Hi! Are you using gmail for your email communication with CPP-O? If so, pls check all the folders, your PPR mail may have gotten to those (not to the inbox). It happens.

Hope this helped. Cheers! :)

Taaj.Randhawa

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Nomination.....
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
April 23 2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
No
Hi ,

CPP-O said they email ready for visa email to me on my yahoo email account on October 09. Neither me or my rep received any email. what to do?

thanks,
Taaj

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
Taaj.Randhawa said:
Hi ,

CPP-O said they email ready for visa email to me on my yahoo email account on October 09. Neither me or my rep received any email. what to do?

thanks,
Taaj
Check your junk mail..in case you dont find it...request them to email you again the Visa Letter....or ask them if you can mail your passport with the copy of reply you got from cpp-o which says they have sent you the letter on October 09..plus write a letter specifying that you did not receive it or you missed it...but you are attaching the copy of reply email you got from cpp-o..plus in case if your ecas is also updated to decision made or something..take a screen shot print it and enclose it with rest of the documents..send your bio data also..means your height and color of eyes write it on a piece of paper with your UCI, file no, date of birth and name on it...dont forget to send two new photos...check on cic website about the specifications of the photos for pr card...good luck bro...you still have time..do it quick....

duoduo

Nov 7, 2013
Hi, Taaj,

My e-case was updated to Decision-Made Status on the same day as yours. Sep 13th, Friday. And I find that, on this forum, some people who got their Decision- Made on that day also have troubles in getting the PPR letter. It is quite superstitious that Sep 13th, Friday is not a very lucky day. :eek: For me, I am still waiting for the answer from the CPPO. Sent them 2 letters asking for the final decision and the email regarding the passport request. Unfortunately, no email was sent me back. I think I have to find my MP to find the answer. Anyway, as long as our cases are approved, the rest of matter is just waiting! Wish us all good luck!

nle87

Nov 3, 2013
duoduo said:
Hi nle87,

I got decision made on the same day as you. Still no communication from CPPO. I also have a representative but no email for them either. My representative sent two emails to CPPO asking for PPR email and none of them replied. Did they reply your email when you sent them by yourself? It is 19 month for me to this whole PNP process. :-\
they did reply to me and i got PPR on NOV 13, I sent it out the same day and hopefully it will be done soon

nle87

Nov 3, 2013
Taaj.Randhawa said:
Hi ,

thanks,
Taaj
you have a similar timeline as mine, i think you should contact them

nle87

Nov 3, 2013
duoduo said:
Hi, Taaj,

My e-case was updated to Decision-Made Status on the same day as yours. Sep 13th, Friday. And I find that, on this forum, some people who got their Decision- Made on that day also have troubles in getting the PPR letter. It is quite superstitious that Sep 13th, Friday is not a very lucky day. :eek: For me, I am still waiting for the answer from the CPPO. Sent them 2 letters asking for the final decision and the email regarding the passport request. Unfortunately, no email was sent me back. I think I have to find my MP to find the answer. Anyway, as long as our cases are approved, the rest of matter is just waiting! Wish us all good luck!
i think you should send them a fax, they will reply to you
my application was received on apr 13, 2012
my decision made: sept 13, 2013
my PPR: nov 13, 2013
all 13 but i hope thing will gone well for me...

Taaj.Randhawa

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Nomination.....
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
April 23 2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
No
Thanks guys for your suggestions, I got ppr EMAIL last night.

Thanks every one for support.
:) Taaj

duoduo

Nov 7, 2013
Hi All,

I have the same situation as you guys. CIC finally replied my email saying that a letter regarding my Decision Made was sent, however my representative and I haven't received any email. I am really nervous right now because the CIC did not say it was a Ready for Visa Email just saying an email with the decision made was sent. I eager to ask my representative to send them emails asking for resending THE EMAIL. I just wondering if it will be a good news for me? really afraid right now after 20 month waiting. Has someone have any idea? Thanks all.

Duoduo