NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Hi,

I have received an email from IRCC today that my application has been rejected due to incomplete information:

"Police Certificate from Pakistan that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spend in Pakistan. You have indicated in your address personal history that you resided in Pakistan from 2002/01/05-2007/08/30.

A full review of your application was not performed."

Before submitting my application, I realized that the PCC was short by 7 days. In the meantime, I had obtained another PCC to cover the shortfall days. I have the new PCC in hand.

Please help on how to proceed further. Is there a way to appeal ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, rejection was expected if your PCC truly did not cover your period spend in Pakistan. You can appeal by raising a CSE but you'd be wasting your time IMO.

You'll have to create a new profile and start again.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
:( this made me scared because date on PCC from my country of origin is 7 days short.
i suggest you re-apply and send it asap... i applied for a new PCC but it came about a week back..

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
i suggest you re-apply and send it asap... i applied for a new PCC but it came about a week back..
yea, I just asked my parents to get a new one for me. The thing is I don't know if it's a little too late at this stage. My status is at NA now and I've seen people saying raising CSE takes long time.

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
No, rejection was expected if your PCC truly did not cover your period spend in Pakistan. You can appeal by raising a CSE but you'd be wasting your time IMO.

Hi,

Some countries do not indicate dates on the PCC, its just a generalization. What happens then pls?

Thank you

Reactions: canada_dreamer

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
yea, I just asked my parents to get a new one for me. The thing is I don't know if it's a little too late at this stage. My status is at NA now and I've seen people saying raising CSE takes long time.
Considering your status, you passed R10 completness check where PC is included but nevertheless send them your corrected PC!

Reactions: argieargie

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Some countries do not indicate dates on the PCC, its just a generalization. What happens then pls?

Thank you
I have the same question. What happens to PCC issued by countries that do not indicate dates. It just states whether anything negative was found or not.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017

Thank you for the help. Is it possible to start a new application to qualify for the next draw and simultaneously raise a CSE for the old application (rejected)?

Last edited:

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Nothing happens, agents are aware of how a PCC looks for certain countries.
If the PCC doesn't indicate time frame or specific address, and provided it was within last 6 months, will it be assumed by CIC that it was good till the date it was issued for all residences in that country?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
OP, can you let us know your time lines? Like when you submitted the application, medicals passed, and BG change?

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Just called CIC about my PCC, the agent said the part that includes PCC check (forgot what it's called) has been passed. So the 7 days short on my PCC is fine. Really don't understand how CIC works, same issue for two applicants, but end up getting different results. (btw the agent this time is really nice.)

Reactions: astralsource

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Just called CIC about my PCC, the agent said the part that includes PCC check (forgot what it's called) has been passed. So the 7 days short on my PCC is fine. Really don't understand how CIC works, same issue for two applicants, but end up getting different results. (btw the agent this time is really nice.)
Good for you!

Reactions: argieargie

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Anyone have a list of the most common countries and whether dates are included or not in the PCC's or just general? Countries I'm mainly interested in are UAE, USA, India and Kuwait.

Thanks