+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing at CIC Calgary

kaur20

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hi eveyone , inland applicant with outland spouses are getting copr having files in ottawa,halifax,sydney and winnipeg
Did anyone get from Calgary office? Should we send out an email to calgary office? What do you guys think?

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi eveyone , inland applicant with outland spouses are getting copr having files in ottawa,halifax,sydney and winnipeg
Did anyone get from Calgary office? Should we send out an email to calgary office? What do you guys think?
To be honest, take your concerns to Twitter, and email the minister office none stop with your concerns. I have seen other programs like Caregivers, PNP and Skill workers getting their concerns resolved by doing so. My file is also in Calgary since 2018 and nothing. I order GCMS notes and there is no concerns put just in process with my documents keep on expiring.I also contacted my local MP and the same. Calgary IRCC Office is a cemetery.

If we keep on sit down and do nothing about it, them nothing will happen. Other programs are exposing them Twitter and all other platforms and also by emailing the Minsiter office daily and getting results. I know of other applicants who's files are also in Calgary and nothing. 3 of whom I personally know, they are at the very end off the tunnel for Decision to be Made, and they have passed everything else so what is the problem to just make the decision. Calgary IRCC told them that there is no timeline, because they don't when a decision will be made for them. This is pure wickedness.

We need stand up and do something. Marco keep on taking about he know that families need to be united, but because of the travel restrictions he is not advising people travel, but they are still processing applications. Nonsense, are Inland people traveling, we are already in the country, therefore should not be waiting so long. Excuses

Calgary IRCC has and is always a problem from even long before Covid 19, so now they are using Covid as an big excuse. Jason Kenny lay off staff way before covid and even during covid. Back in 2011 he also had to apologize to a couple who was damaged by him, probably there are other cases. Guys think about it, I am making a difference on Twitter I am tired of it

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
To be honest, take your concerns to Twitter, and email the minister office none stop with your concerns. I have seen other programs like Caregivers, PNP and Skill workers getting their concerns resolved by doing so. My file is also in Calgary since 2018 and nothing. I order GCMS notes and there is no concerns put just in process with my documents keep on expiring.I also contacted my local MP and the same. Calgary IRCC Office is a cemetery.

If we keep on sit down and do nothing about it, them nothing will happen. Other programs are exposing them Twitter and all other platforms and also by emailing the Minsiter office daily and getting results. I know of other applicants who's files are also in Calgary and nothing. 3 of whom I personally know, they are at the very end off the tunnel for Decision to be Made, and they have passed everything else so what is the problem to just make the decision. Calgary IRCC told them that there is no timeline, because they don't when a decision will be made for them. This is pure wickedness.

We need stand up and do something. Marco keep on taking about he know that families need to be united, but because of the travel restrictions he is not advising people travel, but they are still processing applications. Nonsense, are Inland people traveling, we are already in the country, therefore should not be waiting so long. Excuses

Calgary IRCC has and is always a problem from even long before Covid 19, so now they are using Covid as an big excuse. Jason Kenny lay off staff way before covid and even during covid. Back in 2011 he also had to apologize to a couple who was damaged by him, probably there are other cases. Guys think about it, I am making a difference on Twitter I am tired of it
I emailed the Prime Minister and someone from his office responded that my email will be forwarded to Marco. But the response I got from him was “COVID COVID COVID” nothing else.
My application is in Calgary as well, with an inland dependent. It has been 20 months. Calgary office is super quiet. I have their email address, I don’t mind bugging them.
Let me know what you guys think

Reactions: Needtogeahead

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I emailed the Prime Minister and someone from his office responded that my email will be forwarded to Marco. But the response I got from him was “COVID COVID COVID” nothing else.
My application is in Calgary as well, with an inland dependent. It has been 20 months. Calgary office is super quiet. I have their email address, I don’t mind bugging them.
Let me know what you guys think
Email them non-stop, take it to Twitter as well and tag the news stations, other programs did it to there VO and they got results. They don't like to be expose, this wickedness as being going on way too long now. It have nothing to do with Covid, now that Covid come they hide behind Covid. I am telling you, I personally know applicants who was and who are still applicants of Calgary VO and I have done many research about that office and the premiere of Alberta Jason Kenny. This is nothing new, it is time for a change. Wickedness :mad:

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Please go to IRCC’s page on twitter and post the following under everything they post

Calgary Local Visa Office needs to wake up and process the PNP paper based applications stuck from past 2 years! #calgarylvo #calgaryvisaoffice #PRapplication #PNP #wakeupCalgaryvisaoffice

@CitImmCanada For someone who has worked so hard during the pandemic, when most of the population was sitting in their homes, has been waiting for over 20 months get their PR approved. #wakeupCalgaryvisaoffice #PNPpaperbasedapplications2019 #calgaryLVO #ImmigrantsAreEssential

Reactions: Needtogeahead

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Do you think emailing would help?
You could try, but base on what I know and my personal experience from emailing Calgary VO, does not make a difference in them speeding up on your application, because they are always going to make excuses. We just have to pull together and express our concerns on Twitter and any other platforms and the Minister office nonstop. Make our voices be heard. Caregivers, PNP, and Skilled Workers programs are doing it and have being getting results. I am inland there no travel restrictions for me, therefore I don't see what could cause the hold up so long for DM. I am making my voice be heard. I am so so so tired of this wickedness. My application does not have any concerns, but still in process.

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
this is very old POST , 2012 , you need to check post date
[/QUOTE
Yes and thank you, but I am doing a lot of research and it is obvious that Calgary VO have being having a lot of problems with backlogs way before Covid 19, so it is nothing new.