+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application for 2016 under LCP VS caring for children (new) pathway.

Purplebutterfly

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC-New York
NOC Code......
NOC Code 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
Completely submitted on July 12, 2013
AOR Received.
July 15, 2013
IELTS Request
no IELTS required
File Transfer...
July 15, 2013
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
submitted along with other documents
VISA ISSUED...
September 12, 2013
LANDED..........
November 9, 2013
Hi all, i am starting this thread for those applicants who will submit their Permanent residency for next year. I am submitting my application in a few months and I am still debating whether I will submit under old live in caregiver program or the new pathway which is caring for children pathway. Anyone here/or someone you know who already applied PR under old live in caregiver or new pathway may post your timeline here so this may serve as reference for other applicants. That way we can compare and figured the easiest and fastest way possible. By the way, i am single/never married and without dependant

Thanks and best of luck for us this coming New Year!

Wish01

Dec 17, 2015
Hello purplebutterfly!
I am also planning to submit my application next month. Probably by January. I chose option 1 under old rule. They say that the new rule has lots of requirements and since I don't have enough time to prepare these anymore i'll just go with the old rule. I have question about statement of earnings, it is not tally with my T4 can you give me some inputs on what to do about it? Thank You so much.

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Hi I'm going to apply for new pathway next april 2016.Right now my my school just mailed my credentials to WES.My dependants will get their upfront medical done in manila this dec. 21.And i had my ielts booked this january 9..

Purplebutterfly

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC-New York
NOC Code......
NOC Code 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 15, 2013
IELTS Request
no IELTS required
File Transfer...
July 15, 2013
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 12, 2013
LANDED..........
November 9, 2013
Wish01 said:
Hello purplebutterfly!
I am also planning to submit my application next month. Probably by January. I chose option 1 under old rule. They say that the new rule has lots of requirements and since I don't have enough time to prepare these anymore i'll just go with the old rule. I have question about statement of earnings, it is not tally with my T4 can you give me some inputs on what to do about it? Thank You so much.

Sorry, i have no idea about that. Maybe some here in the forum can give you further details/advise about that matter

Purplebutterfly

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC-New York
NOC Code......
NOC Code 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 15, 2013
IELTS Request
no IELTS required
File Transfer...
July 15, 2013
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 12, 2013
LANDED..........
November 9, 2013
annabel04 said:
Hi I'm going to apply for new pathway next april 2016.Right now my my school just mailed my credentials to WES.My dependants will get their upfront medical done in manila this dec. 21.And i had my ielts booked this january 9..
How much is the IELTS and/or CELPIP? Did you attend any ielts review prior to takingthe exam? Im afraid i have no time to review before taking that. By the way, can I just submit documents from my university degree since I have them on hand? Or shall I need to ask the university i graduated from to do that for me? Thank you and sorry for so many questions

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Purplebutterfly said:
How much is the IELTS and/or CELPIP? Did you attend any ielts review prior to takingthe exam? Im afraid i have no time to review before taking that. By the way, can I just submit documents from my university degree since I have them on hand? Or shall I need to ask the university i graduated from to do that for me? Thank you and sorry for so many questions
hello there, IELTS is $300.i did take a short review when i went to the philippines.you can ask here in the forum for ielts practice test too.if you want we can ptactice ielts speaking through skype.About the transcripts,after you register and pay for a credential assessment centre, they would give you a reference number and request letter to your school and the latter will forward your transcripts to WES.better ask for certificate of diploma so you don't have to send them copies of your diploma that you have on hand to lessen your expenses

maria pauline

Dec 28, 2015
hello I am under old LMO LICP and I have completed option 2 for 3900 hours has anyone applied recently under option 2 please let me know thank you so much I really appreciate yout help . God bless :)

Pauline

Purplebutterfly

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC-New York
NOC Code......
NOC Code 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 15, 2013
IELTS Request
no IELTS required
File Transfer...
July 15, 2013
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Interview........
No interview required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 12, 2013
LANDED..........
November 9, 2013
Im following your post. If anyone here has applied already let us know by posting your timelines. Thanks

Funsho Heritage

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Purplebutterfly said:
Hi all, i am starting this thread for those applicants who will submit their Permanent residency for next year. I am submitting my application in a few months and I am still debating whether I will submit under old live in caregiver program or the new pathway which is caring for children pathway. Anyone here/or someone you know who already applied PR under old live in caregiver or new pathway may post your timeline here so this may serve as reference for other applicants. That way we can compare and figured the easiest and fastest way possible. By the way, i am single/never married and without dependant

Thanks and best of luck for us this coming New Year!
For the live in caregiver PR stream, the processing time is now 13 months

Please read this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=177&t=17

However, for the new Caregiver PR streams the processing time is 6 months

marjana.ukr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Funsho Heritage said:
For the live in caregiver PR stream, the processing time is now 13 months

Please read this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=177&t=17

However, for the new Caregiver PR streams the processing time is 6 months
I'm really curious how they are going to achieve such an improvement. What are they going to do with te backlog they said they had. I hope it's not an empty promise...

anie

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
marjana.ukr said:
I'm really curious how they are going to achieve such an improvement. What are they going to do with te backlog they said they had. I hope it's not an empty promise...
You are right. Now is 47months

Purplebutterfly

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC-New York
NOC Code......
NOC Code 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..