+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
i think i already shared with you my last phone call with IRCC the agent was telling me that it is not imporation every paper application will get AOR. That what she was telling me. i am december 2019 applicant and no AOR. But she confirmed that my appliation is received. But told me it not accessed yet as stil they are looking into application from October 2019.
but how do we track our application online without AOR , because that's how you know the application number?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
but how do we track our application online without AOR , because that's how you know the application number?
It’s sounds weird. And not appropriate and correct. We never heard if someone haven’t got AOR in past.

she might be new. But it is possible that our turn is still to come as they still processing October 2019 application

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
anyone received there AOR after December 2019 ? I called IRCC now and spoke to the agent for like 15-20 minutes. She told me they are working on october 2019 files now. Secondly she said it is not important that we will send out AOR. it depends on case officer if he choose to send or not. Then as i asked her that its already been 9 months and not AOR. She said the processing time now is 24 months and dont worry if you get AOR or not but your PR will be processed with 24 months.

She was very cooperative some of her question she would put me on hold and ask supervisor.
They told me that they are working on October cases last April, THEY OBVIOUSLY JUST DO NOT WORK.

• Angry

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Got the gcms notes and can see application number but there is x with the g. Which clearly means ur application is still not checked if it is complete. That was something the call center staff told me. Just received my notes and it states my application number with XG

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Got the gcms notes and can see application number but there is x with the g. Which clearly means ur application is still not checked if it is complete. That was something the call center staff told me. Just received my notes and it states my application number with XG
My application Number also start with XG and I can’t link my application with GCkey account yet I don’t know what’s the problem?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
i think i already shared with you my last phone call with IRCC the agent was telling me that it is not imporation every paper application will get AOR. That what she was telling me. i am december 2019 applicant and no AOR. But she confirmed that my appliation is received. But told me it not accessed yet as stil they are looking into application from October 2019.
If you link your application with GCkey account or you can check your application status online let me know please.

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Congrts
Congrats! are you December applicant?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Congrts

Congrats! are you December applicant?
Yes December 2019. But no AOR yet. Just the application number is on GCMS notes and that is with X on it. means it is not yet checked or completed.

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is also what i have been told, Application now starts with XG instead of G which was assigned at first, still not picked by an officer for processing

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
I just received my GCMS notes. My status reads:
App #: XG........
Created by: E....
Updated by: JN....
App received: February 2020
App status: Prospective
Criminality: In progress.

I am assuming Eligibility will start once Criminality is complete/passed.

Does anyone know what " Restriction: Yes/No", mean?

Wishing everyone all the best.... Patience is the key

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just received my GCMS notes. My status reads:
App #: XG........
Created by: E....
Updated by: JN....
App received: February 2020
App status: Prospective
Criminality: In progress.

I am assuming Eligibility will start once Criminality is complete/passed.

Does anyone know what " Restriction: Yes/No", mean?

Wishing everyone all the best.... Patience is the key
Hi dear, when did you apply for your GCMS note?