+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Applied/App received - 27th February 2020
No news after that except the information I got from my GCMS notes.
You still have quite a long way to go and even before covid there would be blocks of many months where you would not hear anything. Do to covid that has only increased since covid.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Applied/App received - 27th February 2020
No news after that except the information I got from my GCMS notes.
Hi.. i am feb 2020 applicant aswell. Didn't receive anything yet. No acknowledgment letter yet. Please can you tell what you received in gcms notes. Thank you

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi.. i am feb 2020 applicant aswell. Didn't receive anything yet. No acknowledgment letter yet. Please can you tell what you received in gcms notes. Thank you
Hi Saba,
The only notable information on the GCMS notes were that Criminality was in "progress" , that file was in "registery" , Application # with a "XG" , case status also stated "Prospective".
Although, I paid all fees upfront (biometrics and application fees) I noticed that fees have not be remitted as it was listed as outstanding. My outland dependants were also listed.
I am assuming once first stage Criminality is passed, it will then be assigned to a agent... Who would request for either biometrics, Medical or additional information. All the same, I am hoping for the best and patience is the key

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Saba,
The only notable information on the GCMS notes were that Criminality was in "progress" , that file was in "registery" , Application # with a "XG" , case status also stated "Prospective".
Although, I paid all fees upfront (biometrics and application fees) I noticed that fees have not be remitted as it was listed as outstanding. My outland dependants were also listed.
I am assuming once first stage Criminality is passed, it will then be assigned to a agent... Who would request for either biometrics, Medical or additional information. All the same, I am hoping for the best and patience is the key
Thank you for your reply, i have applied for gcms notes as well. I will update if anything happened. I am being patient but still its human nature to want to get things done:)

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Any updates for may december 2019 or January 2020 applicants. Anyone recently received any acknowledgment. AOR etc.

Reactions: Pindimurree

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi, i sent my pr documents, as a protected person, a year ago,and I got my fingerprint email a few weeks ago, anyway, I took the fingerprint.i already linked my document to my online cic account, and I already submit the fingerprint form to cic website,but I had no update, I mean it seems they didn't receive the biometrics, should call them? its been a month I took fingerprints. thank you.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi, i sent my pr documents, as a protected person, a year ago,and I got my fingerprint email a few weeks ago, anyway, I took the fingerprint.i already linked my document to my online cic account, and I already submit the fingerprint form to cic website,but I had no update, I mean it seems they didn't receive the biometrics, should call them? its been a month I took fingerprints. thank you.
What’s your timeline?

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
my hearing court was on jul1st 2019, i got biometrics letter on Aug27th.
so should I've sent the confirmation that showed i took the biometrics?or I'm gonna receive a result for the biometric and i need to send the result letter?i just submit the confirmation! i have no idea what should i do.