+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Mickyals

Jun 9, 2021
Been watching from the shadows for a bit. Got PR yesterday but only noticed today.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 27, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 10, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on February 9, 2021.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 18, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on May 18, 2021 about the decision on your application.
  7. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on June 8, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ma demande a été reçue le 14 juillet 2020.
le 6 avril j'ai reçu un accusé de réception temporaire commençant par X. Aujourd'hui j'ai reçu mon accusé de réception et votre dossier est en cours de traitement.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?

Adam1968

Jun 16, 2021
Hi all,
I am a 25 December 2019 applicant.
Received letter of eligibility on 21 Dec 2020
Passed medical on 7 Apr 2021
Yesterday I received a letter from IRCC requesting biometrics for my 16 year old daughter.
Today she did the biometrics and after 3 hours we noticed that the application profile was updated in gck account where shown that the biometrics are completed on the date of 25 December 2019
Who has a similar experience and what should we expect for the next steps ?

What is the next step after the latest update that biometrics were completed ?

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Any updates on after December 2019 applicants. Or everyone is done so far

a00900

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys. I really hope someone can help me with this.

I have been trying to get my PCC from Kuwait by following all the guidelines provided by Kuwaiti Embassy in Canada.
After having sent all the required documents to Kuwait for someone to apply for me on my behalf, the certificate was still not issued.

Now the embassy has provided me an official letter stating that I've taken all the necessary steps to obtain the PCC but due to my circumstances, it was not possible to get the PCC (Since I've never had a fingerprint taken in Kuwait as part of my residency renewal 8 years ago). It's a requirement for someone to have had their fingerprints taken in Kuwait itself for the past couple of years now, not from the time I was there.

So my question is, will this official letter that has the Embassy's seal which confirms that I can't possibly be able to get a PCC from Kuwait be acceptable for IRCC to overlook the PCC from Kuwait? They requested one from another country and I've already provided that.

Last edited:

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hi guys. I really hope someone can help me with this.

I have been trying to get my PCC from Kuwait by following all the guidelines provided by Kuwaiti Embassy in Canada.
After having sent all the required documents to Kuwait for someone to apply for me on my behalf, the certificate was still not issued.

Now the embassy has provided me an official letter stating that I've taken all the necessary steps to obtain the PCC but due to my circumstances, it was not possible to get the PCC (Since I've never had a fingerprint taken in Kuwait as part of my residency renewal 8 years ago). It's a requirement for someone to have had their fingerprints taken in Kuwait itself for the past couple of years now, not from the time I was there.

So my question is, will this official letter that has the Embassy's seal which confirms that I can't possibly be able to get a PCC from Kuwait be acceptable for IRCC to overlook the PCC from Kuwait? They requested one from another country and I've already provided that.
IRCC always indicate that if you cannot get a required documents, you should show evidence and effort you put in to get it. With this letter from the embassy carrying their seal, I think you are good to go.

Reactions: a00900