+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I'm waiting for an update for my daughters... It has been months now, we sent the documents they requested and completed the medical but nothing since then. Ankara is my VO if you are wondering.
Waoooo... I don't even have update yet. They have not requested for Medical or Biometrics. They have not even updated it on my CIC account. When I called IRCC, they only told me that they can confirm. That work is going on. Very frustrating.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I submitted docs for my family a week ago and I got everything in a week, confirmation of receipt, medical request and pre service letter. It is also updated on website. They completed their medical examinations last week. Nothing else! Cairo VO! I was told they are going to concurrently process the applications. I mean I got elgibility passed the last thing so once my family get to that point, things will be quicker. So, let us wait and see if that is right because they are supposed to get eligibility passed after medical passed. I might be wrong though!

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I submitted docs for my family a week ago and I got everything in a week, confirmation of receipt, medical request and pre service letter. It is also updated on website. They completed their medical examinations last week. Nothing else! Cairo VO! I was told they are going to concurrently process the applications. I mean I got elgibility passed the last thing so once my family get to that point, things will be quicker. So, let us wait and see if that is right because they are supposed to get eligibility passed after medical passed. I might be wrong though!
Waooooo. That is awesome. Such a great speed. I look forward to getting confirmation of receipt, Medicals, Biometrics and update on my account

Reactions: imadeddin

Shagidi

Dec 28, 2020
I heard my case was transferred to office. Who could tell me this is good sign? I didn’t receive any update from cic account? Why it is happened, I really confused. Please share your experience, thank you so much.
i have same issue, i saw pre arrival letter and update in medical, i called ircc they told me my file was transfered to local office.

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, How may we upload photos on ECAS, Scanned Copy or have to take a USB copy from Photographer? or have to send IRCC through regular mail?

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi, How may we upload photos on ECAS, Scanned Copy or have to take a USB copy from Photographer? or have to send IRCC through regular mail?

You have to do whatever ther ask for. Just follow instructions in your letter!

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
What is your timeline?

Dretwd

May 7, 2021
Nov 2019 applicant - almost 1.5 months after security passed and no update , criminality in progress, medical passed - expired, any one have same experience before?

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Nov 2019 applicant - almost 1.5 months after security passed and no update , criminality in progress, medical passed - expired, any one have same experience before?
My friend is a nov 2019 applicant too. He cant even link his application, he can see it on eCAS though.