+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Jan 10, 2017
Hi, sharing my timeline,
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 1, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 31, 2020.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Notes:
- medical results are since June 2019, not sure if they will ask for it again although the message above says: have been received
- No request for fingerprints from Canada, only from Malaysia as part of the correspondence letter sent Feb 22 2021 and was not able to get them as i stayed less than 6 months
-sent the requested docs and received confirmation email for receival on March 2021
- received PAL 29 April 2021
- received eligibility approval letter 6 May 2021
- called IRCC and they said they are starting background check

Thats all so far, anyone received both PAL and AIP? and not requested to provide fingerprints from Canada?
Thanks
Hi,

I'm in a same shoe as yours. I received the PAL on last Friday but no RCMP finger prints requested.

Did you get your DM?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
hi everyone. any new updates and who is still waiting ?

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
True I agree with you after a long painful journey we need to be more careful with the steps ahead. The reason I am desperate to know is number one I have a valid USA visa on my national passport and second reason is I need to travel to a country who don’t accept refugee travel documents not my home country. Third reason is it is very difficult to meet my family in third country where RTD give me access. Apart from that I am alright to wait till citizenship to start thinking something about these options.
Hopefully will wait for official information from cbsa through email next week I will update you guys.
Hi
Did you get back any answer?

• Angry
Reactions: luckyrefugee

Layan2018

Feb 2, 2024
Hello all I have got an XG with only 5 days to send the missing document the email was containing ( dear sponsor (s) ) but I have received it also through my personal email can I personally send the missing document or it should be done exclusively by the organization that have sponsored me note that my sponsorship is through ( SAH )