+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr application cancelled for document not on checklist

nellerama

Apr 17, 2018
My pr application was cancelled for being incomplete. The letter stated that I was missing a police certificate that was not on my document checklist.

I called the hotline and spoke to an agent who requested that a supervisor reconsider my case, so I am waiting to hear back.

I'm just wondering what my chances are of them reopening my application. Has this happened to anyone else?

nellerama

Apr 17, 2018
What PCC was deemed missing?
PCC for Trinidad and Tobago, my country of citizenship. I have it currently as I suspected they would need it and have submitted it via webform along with a screenshot of my document checklist showing that it was not requested.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
PCC for Trinidad and Tobago, my country of citizenship. I have it currently as I suspected they would need it and have submitted it via webform along with a screenshot of my document checklist showing that it was not requested.
You should be fine by the sounds of things. Hope they reopen your application

nellerama

Apr 17, 2018
I got a reply for a webform I sent on Feb 9,2021 but no response about my application being cancelled.

Here is my timeline
Jan 30: AOR
Jan 30: sent webform including police record for Trinidad which not asked for on my document checklist but I suspected was a mistake on their part.
Feb 9: sent webform of my updated annual returns for my company. As further proof of employment.
Feb 15: application cancelled as incomplete due to missing police record from Trinidad.
Feb 15: sent a webform requesting they look into reopening my application as I had already sent the police check via webform and it wasn't on my document checklist.
Feb 25: response to Feb 9 webform. The response says I no longer can upload documents to my application as it's cancelled.

Has anyone had a situation where they acknowledged one webform before another?