+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application being processed in Vancouver Local Visa Office.

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
I called on Monday. They told me no futher updates. My file is still in 6 months of processing timeline. I am planning to call them on 25 February to escalate the request to Vancouver Visa Office.

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
I got landing interview email from local Visa office Halifax on 9 March 2020. On 10 March Landing was completed and COPR was received.

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Hi... Have you got any update from immigration?
And can you please tell me in which stream did you apply?
I m in the same boat. AOR November 8th
Thanks
Hi, I got PPR in August 2019 and I moved to Canada October 2019. My timeline:

AOR: November 14, 2018
Procedural Fairness Letter: June 28, 2019
Approval: August 12, 2019
PPR: September 2019
Landed in Canada October 7, 2019

Praying for all of your cases!

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
No Fares
I haven't received any updates yet. I called cic few times they say final decision has been made you will receive documents anytime but nothing came up. Vancouver VO is very slow. I don't know why they don't issue PPR when file is already approved. I think they will issue PPR for everyone on same day as one of the cic agent told me they will make stack of approved applications and then issue PPR together. Hopefully we will get PPR soon. Keep me updated if you received something.
Hello ,
Could you please let me know when did you receive ppr?
My VO is vancouver and I am waiting since long time.

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
H
Hello ,
Could you please let me know when did you receive ppr?
My VO is vancouver and I am waiting since long time.
Hi Vinay
After 6 months of completion time, I escalated the complaint on 24th Feb 2020 to the Vancouver Visa office and they transferred my file to my local visa office which was Halifax, and on 9th March 2020, I received an email from Halifax Visa office for a landing Interview. On 10th March, I completed the process and on 25th March 2020, I received my PR card.

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
H

Hi Vinay
After 6 months of completion time, I escalated the complaint on 24th Feb 2020 to the Vancouver Visa office and they transferred my file to my local visa office which was Halifax, and on 9th March 2020, I received an email from Halifax Visa office for a landing Interview. On 10th March, I completed the process and on 25th March 2020, I received my PR card.
Hello,

Thanks for the reply mate.

My application is in progress since 10 months.
It is in vancouver since 3 months and all the components are completed and waiting for the PPR mail.
Would you suggest me to escalate and please also let me the know how to escalate.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
Hello,

It is in vancouver since 3 months and all the components are completed and waiting for the PPR mail.
Would you suggest me to escalate and please also let me the know how to escalate.
Hi Vinay
I was in the same boat. My application was also approved and waiting for PPR. In terms of escalation, I called IRCC on customer care number and reported that it's more than 6 months now, please escalate this issue and then they sent a reminder to the Vancouver visa office.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
Hi Vinay
I was in the same boat. My application was also approved and waiting for PPR. In terms of escalation, I called IRCC on customer care number and reported that it's more than 6 months now, please escalate this issue and then they sent a reminder to the Vancouver visa office.
Thanks for your reply mate.

M29

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Hello,

Hi Vinay,
I’m also in the same boat as you. File moved to Vancouver in June (suppose added to the application) and all components were completed in the first week of August. Still waiting for decision. Let's connect.