+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application being processed in Vancouver Local Visa Office.

rokie

May 2, 2020
Hi, my file is also stuck in Vancouver office. Everything is passed from last 1 month but no decision yet. Anybody knows what should i do in this case?

guri11sng

Dec 30, 2019
I called cic after my 100% processing time and they transferred my file to local visa office where I live and then in next week, I got email from cic regarding landing interview.
So, you need to contact cic so that they can send reminder to vancouver visa office.
Thanks

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
What's you status now
I raised a webform back in December. It said Criminality and Eligibility in Progress. Security not started. However, I have seen posts from other people who got similar replies of webforms and when they called, the agent says Eligibiltity not started. So, it's hard to know what's the real status. GCMS notes are the best way in my opinion as with other methods they send a generic reply everytime.

What was your status?

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I raised a webform back in December. It said Criminality and Eligibility in Progress. Security not started. However, I have seen posts from other people who got similar replies of webforms and when they called, the agent says Eligibiltity not started. So, it's hard to know what's the real status. GCMS notes are the best way in my opinion as with other methods they send a generic reply everytime.

What was your status?
I raised my webform 2 weeks ago and I dint get any response.
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me only criminality is passed.
Eligibility and security not started.
Since 17 November 2020

ManiSekar

Jan 20, 2021
My file also stuck in Vancouver office,
AOR: 29th April 2020
All assessments completed by Oct 17, but still no update.
Called IRCC, they informed pending with Visa officer decision. and no response for webform.

Guri079

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Is vo Vancouver working fast. I saw my ecas it says application received then i called ircc they said file transfered to local vo which is Vancouver

splummer

Aug 18, 2020
Is vo Vancouver working fast. I saw my ecas it says application received then i called ircc they said file transfered to local vo which is Vancouver
I sent my picture Vancouver on the 12th of Jan and it reaches them on the 13th, I link my application and now I am seeing online that my card was mailed today.