+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi,
Is it confirmed that RCMP certificate is asked along with PCC? I have my PCC ready but I didn’t get RCMP thinking that it might not be necessary.
If yes, please let me know how can I get RCMP in Toronto during the lockdown?
Thanks

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Great you received PCC request clearly means they are working. Do you already have the PCC ready for them. At what stage they ask for medical . With the PCC they ask you to do the fingerprints as well from RCMP right ? so technically they request you two documents to submit.
Hey, they did not ask medical for me. They asked RCMP police certificate after nearly 11 months of the application. Well RCMP is one documents consist of ur criminal records based on fingerprints. I have done it through agency and got it in 12 days. Good luck

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
hello
please you can share your experience how you get RCMP , Did you make fingerprints ? if you can share the steps
Thanks in advance
Hey, yes when you get your request letter form IRCC for RCMP certificate, basically you call any agents based on where u live and they provide u with appointments and then when u arrive at centre, they take your photo and fingerprints and send it to RCMP electronically and RCMP issue you with certificate with in 3 working days if you do not have any criminal records in Canada. Otherwise it take up to 120 days. Thats it, you may choose to send the certificate direct to IRCC or it can be mail to you, then you have to mail it to IRCC. (i choose to be mail it to me as if RCMP sent it and for some reason IRCC do not get it, so better to request it to ur mailing address and then send it. You can keep a copy too.). Easy process, if you get it in Pendemic let me know, i will provide you with details which agent is open during COVID-19 only if you live around Toronto area. I got my certificated issued the next day of submission, so 1 working day. Hope this helps, good luck.

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi,
Is it confirmed that RCMP certificate is asked along with PCC? I have my PCC ready but I didn’t get RCMP thinking that it might not be necessary.
If yes, please let me know how can I get RCMP in Toronto during the lockdown?
Thanks
Do not make anything ready, wait till the instruction. Do not be faster then IRCC, it does not help at all. Better wait and see what they want. Well there is a lots of centre open in COVID-19. If you get request let me know i will provide you with details. They asked for RCMP for my one last week and i got my RCMP in a week time. Good luck

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Do not make anything ready, wait till the instruction. Do not be faster then IRCC, it does not help at all. Better wait and see what they want. Well there is a lots of centre open in COVID-19. If you get request let me know i will provide you with details. They asked for RCMP for my one last week and i got my RCMP in a week time. Good luck
But PCC some countries takes more time so better to get it done . If they ask you can provide as it don’t expire for 1 year

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Thank you. I will let you know when received instructions from IRCC for RCMP certificate. I have my PCC from the US already, not sure it will still be valid. I got it 9 months ago.

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Thank you. I will let you know when received instructions from IRCC for RCMP certificate. I have my PCC from the US already, not sure it will still be valid. I got it 9 months ago.
PCC's from foreign countries will always be valid as long as you didn't go back there after coming to Canada and applying for PR. The RCMP clearance is only valid for 6 months though since you live in Canada. For example an FBI clearance is still valid even from last year so long as you din't go to the US.

Reactions: Keliwal

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
PCC's from foreign countries will always be valid as long as you didn't go back there after coming to Canada and applying for PR. The RCMP clearance is only valid for 6 months though since you live in Canada. For example an FBI clearance is still valid even from last year so long as you din't go to the US.
i think they remain only valid for 1 year from the date they are issued. according to information i got from my lawyers office i dont know what are the actual information.

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Thats a long time ago. lol by the way check ur msg i have send u my contract details.

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
But PCC some countries takes more time so better to get it done . If they ask you can provide as it don’t expire for 1 year
If you need they will give u time, so you can relax. remember one thing Canada is not for running! its a slow walk country, you have to go with pace and everything will be ok. Good luck buddy. I was very impatience but now i walk with IRCC pace and try to stay relax. Well i got my Hearing date after 2yrs, they keep changing dates, but atlast i got a positive decision again with PR i got my AOR after 6 months. Let them walk in slow pace i am with them too. lol