+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hello Friends, I have received GCMS of 38 pages today. It’s state Criminality/ Security and Eligibility in progress and all three items mentioned due date 14October-2020 ( in October which will be 17th month oF I applied for PR and exactly 12 months of I have received acknowledgement of receipt of file) do you guys have any predictions on my file any chance of be landed by end of 2020?

Reactions: jack_2001

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
I applied in may 2019 ans they started processing in september 2019 but still heard no news after that? How come people from June are hearing back and i’m not? What should i do?

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
Hi.. I applied end of November and got a email after two weeks saying they received the PR application. After that nothing append and I could not checked anything using the online. Why is that? when can we start see our status online? is something wrong with my application?

Hamood88

May 15, 2020
Hi.. I applied end of November and got a email after two weeks saying they received the PR application. After that nothing append and I could not checked anything using the online. Why is that? when can we start see our status online? is something wrong with my application?
I don’t think anything wrong, did you get your application number and link it to you CIC account? And When I apply on sep 2018 I get first document request on March 2019, but with coved19 situation this may delay the processing, not only you all of us here. Hope you get update soon.

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
I don’t think anything wrong, did you get your application number and link it to you CIC account? And When I apply on sep 2018 I get first document request on March 2019, but with coved19 situation this may delay the processing, not only you all of us here. Hope you get update soon.
That's the issue I can't check my status online nor can link it to the cic account. Yes I got my application number starting G. now it's six month from the received date. I filled up a web form and sent still no reply.:rolleyes:

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Hey its totally depend on IRCC, i am June 2019 applicant and i was not asked Medical but already asked for RCMP reports last month. DO u have GCKEY or use CIC account? Whats stage is ur bar now? Thanks
Sorry for the late reply. My bar is 80% and haven't received any request for RCMP. Did my medical again. My gcms notes state: ready for landing, medical complete and security still in progress.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
what is processing time for OYW ( one year window) of opportunity?? we may be processed under that... if anyone has any information please share thanks