+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Hey guys, I see a lot of you have been asked for more documents such as RCMP etc. Why is that? I was a inland refugee that applied for PR in January 2019. I did my medical long time ago. Will I be asked for RCMP documents now? Don't they run the background themselves?

Dke

Nov 9, 2019
Hello I withdrawn my refugee claim on january because I became PR from my sposual sponsorship. My national identity documents still holding by government. Does anybody know how can I get them back? I called cic and sent them fax but nobody answer so far.
Thnks

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hey guys, I see a lot of you have been asked for more documents such as RCMP etc. Why is that? I was a inland refugee that applied for PR in January 2019. I did my medical long time ago. Will I be asked for RCMP documents now? Don't they run the background themselves?
Hey its totally depend on IRCC, i am June 2019 applicant and i was not asked Medical but already asked for RCMP reports last month. DO u have GCKEY or use CIC account? Whats stage is ur bar now? Thanks

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hello I withdrawn my refugee claim on january because I became PR from my sposual sponsorship. My national identity documents still holding by government. Does anybody know how can I get them back? I called cic and sent them fax but nobody answer so far.
Thnks
Best to wait till the Pandemic situation get bit cooler and all the office resume. Good luck

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
But PCC some countries takes more time so better to get it done . If they ask you can provide as it don’t expire for 1 year
I agree with you but if you need time you can ask IRCC they will provide you with extra time (my friend have done it few times), plus you can provide up to date information. But it totally depend on you and your perception. Its your application and you are sole decider. Good luck

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
When did you submit your application and when were you asked to provide RCMP report?
AOR is 20 Nov, Medical passed in May (our application was complex i.e. non-accompanied dependent) and RCMP request was received the same day after medicals were passed

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
AOR is 20 Nov, Medical passed in May (our application was complex i.e. non-accompanied dependent) and RCMP request was received the same day after medicals were passed
When was your application received by IRCC? AoR is acknowledgment of receipt.