+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Today I was able to link my PR application to my cic account. It shows 32% in progress bar and estimated date of completion is March 2021.
I am July 2019 applicant and received AoR in November 2019.
Any idea when they will start background check and ask for PCC?

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Today I was able to link my PR application to my cic account. It shows 32% in progress bar and estimated date of completion is March 2021.
I am July 2019 applicant and received AoR in November 2019.
Any idea when they will start background check and ask for PCC?
I think may 2019 applicants are being asked for pcc and fingerprints so just guessing that you will be there in around 2 months more or less

Reactions: Ghess23 and Keliwal

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Here is my timeline. Hi experts please guide whats the next
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 29, 2019.
We started processing your application on October 15, 2019.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on February 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

In my gc key account they said medical passed i think my ist medical was valid when my case was approved because i got accepted in 09months. So whats the next after i got request for rcmp finger prints and one other document it was missing at that time when i apply for PR. Please guide me

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Here is my timeline. Hi experts please guide whats the next
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 29, 2019.
We started processing your application on October 15, 2019.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on February 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

In my gc key account they said medical passed i think my ist medical was valid when my case was approved because i got accepted in 09months. So whats the next after i got request for rcmp finger prints and one other document it was missing at that time when i apply for PR. Please guide me
Are u a protected person?