+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
May applicant. Pcc was requested and I sent them more than 2 weeks ago but no confirmation of receipt. Is anyone here going through the same situation?

Mr-Kampala

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I applied in December 2019 and received the first AOR in Jan 2020. I have not have received any GCKey and can not check the status of my application. I am waiting for the case number, after which I will be able to check the status online. Please correct me if I am wrong.
You will receive your G Number after Two Months ,then if u get that key You will be able to track it Online , and u will wait then for Approval Letter

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Hi folks,

It's been over 2 months since I submitted my application and still no AOR .
Is that normal? any recommendation?

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi folks,

It's been over 2 months since I submitted my application and still no AOR .
Is that normal? any recommendation?
IRCC replied to me yesterday when i asked about AOR, they still didn't get to January applications at CPC-Mississauga, let's see what happens in MARCH.

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Im from December, not January, how did you contact them?
Thank you.
By phone after being on hold for an hour or so.
December didn't start yet either. If you applied late December chances are you're with January apps.
They are on November applications
Normal waiting time for AOR is 90 days usually

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How can I Check my application status online.
I tried more options but not work . I received my AOR in December 2019 .

Jan 10, 2017
By phone after being on hold for an hour or so.
December didn't start yet either. If you applied late December chances are you're with January apps.
They are on November applications
Normal waiting time for AOR is 90 days usually
Thank you for the information, it's very useful.

I applied my PR this week, as per your information I'm expecting my AOR in July.

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
May applicant. Pcc was requested and I sent them more than 2 weeks ago but no confirmation of receipt. Is anyone here going through the same situation?
May applicant .I haven't submitted pcc yet but from older posts I got the idea that it will take time to get an update after submitting it.

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
I applied my pr 15 feb . They received my pr feb 18 now i can check online status is that normal or what's next

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Cant check status of my application online what’s the problem. Applied for PR in September 2019 and received acknowledgment receipt in December 2019 trying many times to link my application with GCkey account but not work always error .