+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

Olaide81

Jul 8, 2018
You don’t need to submit your spouse and dependents pictures now. Their documents will be asked separately by their respective Visa Office.
My original question was directed to @tosinandtoyin.
The space for the UCI number for my family, am I to leave it open for my wife and kids or I will put mine for everyone of us? A response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I send mine in 17thSeptember 2019 no acknowledgment receipt as of now my question is this on the date that I send my application they received they wrote in the acknowledgment of receipt that we received your application in September or the date they send receipt they received my application?

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I send mine in 17thSeptember 2019 no acknowledgment receipt as of now my question is this on the date that I send my application they received they wrote in the acknowledgment of receipt that we received your application in September or the date they send receipt they received my application?
Yes, receipt is the date that application is received by them, acknowledgment will come in 3-4 months.

Reactions: Amin.hope

Nicoya

Nov 15, 2019
Is there any guide about how to apply for PR I'm wondering because on the form that they asked you there are some weird questions

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Acknowledgment of Receipt is received today. Applied on July 31 2019.

It also says that medical results have been received.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I apply in 15th September but no update I think my acknowledgment come in January 2020. After received acknowledgment what’s next ?
Yes, AoR take about 3-5 Months, after you should link your application to a GCKey account so you get updates via emails and any missing documents or information that IRCC may need from you.

Good Luck.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Acknowledgment of Receipt is received today. Applied on July 31 2019.

It also says that medical results have been received.
Congratulations!!!!!!, The reason it says Medical Results have been received is because the one they have on file has not expired yet, they might request new meds later on depending on how long they take to process your application.

Good Luck