+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Applicants with Canadian Kids

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
I was filling my information on my express entry account earlier today and there’s somewhere I was asked for UCI number for my kids, at this point I realized I shouldn’t have added them to the application since they are citizens and don’t need PR. The system won’t process their information without the UCI and they don’t have a UCI number, now I’m confused on what to do. Can I remove them from the application?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
I was filling my information on my express entry account earlier today and there’s somewhere I was asked for UCI number for my kids, at this point I realized I shouldn’t have added them to the application since they are citizens and don’t need PR. The system won’t process their information without the UCI and they don’t have a UCI number, now I’m confused on what to do. Can I remove them from the application?
you're right, they shouldn't be included in your PR application . remove them will be better , but you should explain the situation in your LOE though.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
if I were you I will withdraw the application and start over again just to avoid any future complication .