+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi

1. Yes
2. Goods to Follow/Goods accompanying. the BSF186a is just additional pages.

Dear I have a question
If someone a girl how is studying in canada with study permit visa marry to a man how has PR in canada, how long does it take she can get PR???

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi all,
My AOR was 29th Sept 2019 and since 14 Feb 2020, I am under security screening and they asked for ADR: military, schedule A and travel history forms. After submitting those ADR, I got a ghoste update around 24th of Feb 2020. Is there any hope that my security is still going on during COVID-19 pandemic? I am very worried about the delays!:(

h.Canada

Nov 21, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hello friends,
I live in Canada and just received my passports with COPR letter. Do you know how we can land inside of Canada? is there anybody who has the same situation?

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hi all,
My AOR was 29th Sept 2019 and since 14 Feb 2020, I am under security screening and they asked for ADR: military, schedule A and travel history forms. After submitting those ADR, I got a ghoste update around 24th of Feb 2020. Is there any hope that my security is still going on during COVID-19 pandemic? I am very worried about the delays!:(
Hi Amy, you can do nothing but pray and stay calm. let's hope everything goes well and you'll get the golden email by the end of this month. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Amy2000_2019

Behrad181

May 22, 2019
Hi all,
Hi Amy,

How could one know they're under SS? I was also asked by my VO for military and project records ADR and read later in my GCMS notes that I was SELDEC=passed. But the security field was still empty. Any idea how that works?

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi Amy,

How could one know they're under SS? I was also asked by my VO for military and project records ADR and read later in my GCMS notes that I was SELDEC=passed. But the security field was still empty. Any idea how that works?
When they ask for ADR such as military, CV, travel history, etc. your case is most likely have been chosen for SS. As far as I know NOT all cases go under SS. But for Iranian nationality, most cases go for it.

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi

My brother have a problem, the airport officer gave him a link for entering his addressfor PR card.
But when he enters his information, he receives an error " we cannot identify you by the information you provided"

Can anyone help me Please. What should he do???