May 2, 2019
AOR Received.
28-04-2019
Hello Again,

AOR: April 28 2019,
Med passed: June 10 2019,
1 Ghost Update: Dec 2019,

Now >> Interview: Jan 31 2020!!

I have another question to ask! Well this time, I (we) as a family were invited to an interview inside Canada for the process of our PR!

Does anyone have any clue? What questions are they going to ask?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Please help!

at the end of the GCMS note it says:
label : EE eligibility
OK recommendation: pass criminality

what does this mean? does it mean that my eligibility or Criminality is in progress???

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
at the end of the note it says:
label : EE eligibility
OK recommendation: pass criminality

what does this mean?
Share the whole section. This way no one can help!!!!! You need to give more info which section, which part, ...

As I said go to the notes section, check the case analyst's notes. Read carefully what he wrote about your job experience letter, education, proof of fund, etc.
also, on page 2, check the general status of eligibility, criminality and security. It should be something like this:
eligibility: Recommended pass or passed ...
Criminality: In progress/passed
security:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys,

I have applied for EE and had a PR application for almost a year. I currently live inside Canada and would like to travel to my home country so I will need a travel visa.Since I have applied for a new passport through Daftar Office in Washington DC and mailed my current passport ( to get a new one), I will only have access to the information of my old passport.

So, I'm just wondering if it would be wise to apply for the TRV (travel resident visa) using the information of my unavailable passport and then after the passport request, I will send both of my passports ( the new one mailed back to me from Washington DC and the old one).

In other words, will I encounter any problem or refusal if I send a new passport (with new information) while I would have already applied with an old passport?
Hello,
Theoretically, you wouldn't get into problem for changing the passport. For example, you can have a multiple visa on your passport and then get a new passport. You can travel with both passports and showing the visa that is attached to the old one.
But, there are other issues here:
1- one of the conditions of applying for visa is that you should have at least 6 months left to the expiry of your passport. Did you have this much time on the old one?
2- What if you get the passport request before you receive it from dafter? Then what would you do? because usually daftar takes several months to process your new passport, but visa might only takes a couple weeks. I think it is safer to wait till you get the new passport then travel apply for visa.
However, this is only my personal view. To be sure, you can call CIC and ask them

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello guys,

I noticed in my "ready for visa" email, my UCI is same as my application number (not correct UCI). Should I notify them about this error?
@Mr_nobody , @ms-nobody any hint on this?

Thanks!
Raise a CSE and ask them what to do. If they didn't answer, send your passport and the ready for visa email. Also, include a cover letter and explain the possible typo.

Reactions: Shadima

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello Again,

AOR: April 28 2019,
Med passed: June 10 2019,
1 Ghost Update: Dec 2019,

Now >> Interview: Jan 31 2020!!

I have another question to ask! Well this time, I (we) as a family were invited to an interview inside Canada for the process of our PR!

Does anyone have any clue? What questions are they going to ask?
You mean landing interview? Then congratulations! everything is over!!!!!!!!!!

randomizer

May 2, 2019
AOR Received.
28-04-2019
You mean landing interview? Then congratulations! everything is over!!!!!!!!!!
I am not sure No_Body.

My application is EE PNP and so they asked for an interview in the capital city of the province. They asked for two pictures, passport and PR right of fee.

Do you have any idea what this interview is for then? We are not asked for landing or anything or even granting a one time entry visa!!

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
This is my first posting in this forum here& in fact I just signed up a minute ago in CanadaVisa :D. So it would be my greatest pleasure to be here with you all..
Yesterday, I received a letter from Visa office requesting to give them my CV or outlining my activities from 2013-2019. Do you guys think it would be normal that they ask for CV from an applicant who applied under the spousal sponsorship program? Moreover, Do you think that it is a bad signal that they asked for my CV?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am not sure No_Body.

My application is EE PNP and so they asked for an interview in the capital city of the province. They asked for two pictures, passport and PR right of fee.

Do you have any idea what this interview is for then? We are not asked for landing or anything or even granting a one time entry visa!!
Yeah most likely it is for landing interview. Some people don't receive passprt request or a visa. Instead, they directly receive a landing interview, which is one stap faster than ppr. Congratulations!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
This is my first posting in this forum here& in fact I just signed up a minute ago in CanadaVisa :D. So it would be my greatest pleasure to be here with you all..
Yesterday, I received a letter from Visa office requesting to give them my CV or outlining my activities from 2013-2019. Do you guys think it would be normal that they ask for CV from an applicant who applied under the spousal sponsorship program? Moreover, Do you think that it is a bad signal that they asked for my CV?
Hello Amir and welcome aboard.
Yeah, it is very common to receive CV request. Almost 95% of people on this forum received it. It is for the purpose of security. Most probably, you are going to see a ghost update in a couple of days and your file will be sent to enhanced SS.

Reactions: Amir1523

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hello Amir and welcome aboard.
Yeah, it is very common to receive CV request. Almost 95% of people on this forum received it. It is for the purpose of security. Most probably, you are going to see a ghost update in a couple of days and your file will be sent to enhanced SS.

Hiiii Mr. Nobody

My brother got his golden mail today:):):)
AOR: 11 MAY 2019
ADR: 14 NOV 2019
PPR: 22 JAN 2020

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hiiii Mr. Nobody

My brother got his golden mail today:):):)
AOR: 11 MAY 2019
ADR: 14 NOV 2019
PPR: 22 JAN 2020
Great. What a good day todya. Very hearty congratulations! Glad to see that SS is being processed faster than before. Only 2 months from ADR to PPR is very great.
So, congratulations on you and your brother. Wish you the best of luck