+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
@Niloofargandomkar @ms-nobody
Salam,
I really did not want to answer anymore as I already told you twice in the past, but I decided to answer (for the last time) on this issue. Niloofar khanom, the best thing is to apply for GCMS or CBSA notes. I told you a couple of months ago:
1- webform is useless, they only send template response.
2- The online status that you see is the same for everyone, you can't get a good picture from your status.
3- IP1 and IP2 are stages made up by people on these forums, but they have nothing to do with what CIC does.
4- Yes, you can call them and ask about the status of your brothers application. Or you can go and talk to your MP, but none of these methods are as good as ordering notes. Order notes and get a good picture of what is happening behind the scene. For ordering notes, I recommend ordering GCMS notes instead of CBSA as you still don't know if they passed the eligibility or not (CBSA is also good, but GCMS might be more useful). There is a chance that his case has not been sent to CBSA. So, CBSA might tell you that they don't have any record about you. But, it you already applied for CBSA, that is also good. Wait for it.

Second, as I refered you before, if you look at my signature, there is a big post about why you should order notes and the stage of any application that are important.. Read it, it will help you.

Third, do you wanna know how to apply for it, Google it! there are many youtube videos with step by step instruction on how to apply for it.

Fourth, I hope next time, your question is more about the details of your GCMS notes than

Good luck
Really thanks for your kind explanations :):):):)

They are really useful

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Kourosh_1

Sep 26, 2018
Hi all,

Below is my timeline, hopefully this will be helpful for applicants in this forum:

EE Inland
AOR: 26 April 2019
Medical Passed: 6 June 2019
CV Request: 26 July 2019
Ghost Update: 21 October 2019
PPR: 4 November 2019

I never ordered GCMS note so I do not have any more details about the progress of my application.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hello hello,

It seems that we cannot call IRCC to ask about status of our application anymore, right? So, is raising a webform the only way to contact them nowadays?
dont worry about the IVR messages that due to technical difficulty we cant bla bla ... stay till the end and the when they ask dail 0 and you can talk to an agent eventually.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
hahah
khoda begam chikaret kone. ye saate daram mikhanadam. Roozeye sahkdar v tequila :D :D :D
@Mr_nobody , so at the end we decided to "hit our belly to the sea" aka "delo zadim be darya" and did flagpole at the southern border, and obtained the new SIN at the same day. i will write separate thread soon about the experience and you maybe later on include it in your signature..

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all,

Below is my timeline, hopefully this will be helpful for applicants in this forum:

EE Inland

I never ordered GCMS note so I do not have any more details about the progress of my application.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing timeline. This is a very good news seeing someone can finish the process in only 7 months (given that you had CV request and you were probably under SS). I am sure this brings a huge amount of hope to other country mates. :)

Reactions: Kourosh_1

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@Mr_nobody , so at the end we decided to "hit our belly to the sea" aka "delo zadim be darya" and did flagpole at the southern border, and obtained the new SIN at the same day. i will write separate thread soon about the experience and you maybe later on include it in your signature..
Congratulations! I am glad to hear that everything went fine for you. Your illusions become relieved (khilaet rahat shod). Dog to soul of the father of the politicians from both sides who make our lives this much stressful :D :D :D
Yes Please share your experience here, I will definitely add it to my signature.

Reactions: earlybird2019

Kourosh_1

Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations and thanks for sharing timeline. This is a very good news seeing someone can finish the process in only 7 months (given that you had CV request and you were probably under SS). I am sure this brings a huge amount of hope to other country mates. :)
Thank you so much for all the information you and other fellow country mates shared in this forum.
I was a silent member but followed the posts here and it was very helpful.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Hi @Mr_nobody, I know I have until the expiration of COPR for landing, but I was wondering how late it is safe to complete the landing? Do you think is this something that I should do asap?

Last edited:

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi all,

EE Inland

Dear Kourosh and Ms. nobody,

Glad to hear that you have got your PPR. Congratulations and good luck to the rest of my countrymates.

Ramin_mj

Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

I finally got the PPR after 342 days. Does anybody know what is the average time do we have before landing, or in other words, expiration of entry visa? I read in couple of places that the expiry date is usually around the medical exam expiry date. In my case, my medical expiry date was couple of weeks ago. Does anybody have any idea about cases like me or the average time for landing?

Thanks,

I hope everyone hears the good news very soon.

FSW-Outland
AOR: 30/11/2018
Medical passed: 20/12/2018
Biometrics submission: 10/01/2019
GCMS Note:
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Started July 2019
PPR: 7/11/2019

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

I finally got the PPR after 342 days. Does anybody know what is the average time do we have before landing, or in other words, expiration of entry visa? I read in couple of places that the expiry date is usually around the medical exam expiry date. In my case, my medical expiry date was couple of weeks ago. Does anybody have any idea about cases like me or the average time for landing?

Thanks,

I hope everyone hears the good news very soon.

FSW-Outland
AOR: 30/11/2018
Medical passed: 20/12/2018
Biometrics submission: 10/01/2019
GCMS Note:
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Started July 2019
PPR: 7/11/2019
WOW, congrats! My AOR is almost one month after yours and I'd almost lost hope in getting my PPR not sooner than March 2020. Did you get any update in your profile regarding medical expiration or extention on it (mine will be expired in two weeks)?

Last edited:

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Really? Don't they answer anymore?
But webform is also useless. If you have any question or any request, they will answer you, but if you want to know about your status, they only send you template response
Well, I tried the same number as I'd called before (3-4 times). But I was told I cannot get any update on my permanet residence application through calling anymore and the only way is raising a webform...

You have to use Canadian phone number to call them.
well, I tried the same number as I used before...:rolleyes: Have you called them recently?