+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hi friends,
I want to know how many days after AOR, you got the invitation for biometrics?
My AOR was october 2nd. After 2 weeks, i was asked for 2 additional documents like my wes report but after that no news. Is this normal?
More than one month after my AOR and still i am not asked to do biometrics.
it seems that you are in a phase called R10 that office checks for if your initial documents in order like WES, police certificate etc your previous application refused in that stage, if you pass this stage you will be invited for biometric. i dont know the timing but should not be long

Reactions: Mr_nobody

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Salam
sorry I didn't check this forum over the weekend.
I heard from non-Persians who tried that it does not have any impact on future visa. It seems that it is a very common thing and they know every year a lot of people from Canada go to the border for Flag poling. Some friends of mine actually tried and could get visa easily afterwards, but none of them were Persians. For Persians, we are going to have issues getting visa, no matter if we do this flag poling or not!

For the process, yes you will receive a letter showing that you were denied to enter. But I don't know what they write on that letter, sorry. But, I think every time you have to mention you were denied to enter to the US because of flag poling. It is going to be in your records, but again it seems it does not have any impact for future visas. Every one says it is harmless. I don't know.

Some other options
1- I don't know what does "get incorporated" mean? Is it something work related? I know that there is an urgent processing of PR card for those who are in rush. See this link for the conditions:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/urgent.html
Email them and explain it is urgent for you. They may give you a time quickly. If not, you can think about other options.

2- I knew that in some cities, they used to offer in-land landing on a walk-in base only for some specific days in a month. For example, Ottawa office used to offer landing on a walk-in base twice per month. However, I heard from another person they canceled it recently. Raise a CSE and ask them if there is still any office that offers walk-ins or not? (Even though, I think plane ticket to mexico may be cheaper and faster for you that going to Ottawa from Vancouver!)

3- For travelling to Mexico, are you sure you don't need a visa? I know that those who have PR don't need a visa, but not sure you.
Sorry, after typing this, I searched for you and found this link. Thought sharing with you instead of removing the comment. It seems you don't have any issue entering the mexico.
https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/toronto/index.php/en/servicesforeigners/doclegalization/52-conservices/225-visitors-who-do-not-require-a-visa-with-a-stay-up-to-180-days

4- If you decided to go to Mexico, you can look at some cheaper airlines as well. For example, check Air Transat. It is a small Canadian airline. I have never used them myself. So, I don't know about the quality, but I heard that they have cheaper tickets than westjet and aircanada.
Hello buddy, thanks for responding to this, being incorporated means you can file for incorporation of a company and becoming a self employed even if you are working full time other places, this let you work as independent consultant if you wish and this lets you have diffrent schema for tax which is better than having T4.. I am not after fast PR card at the moment, all i need is fast landing interview and permanent SIN and I can wait for PR card as I dont intend to go out at the moment, the issue is responsiveness and slow process of scheduling a landing interview in BC.
in regards to visa that is stamped in our passport, is it single entry or multiple BTW? also in regards to landing interview should we fill some form like people did long ago about household stuff that they intend to ship and how much fund they intent to bring to the country as permanent resident or this process is obsolete now?
thanks for airline suggestion, it looks more reasonable:)

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am not after fast PR card at the moment, all i need is fast landing interview and permanent SIN and I can wait for PR card as I dont intend to go out at the moment,
Sorry I didn't explain properly. I meant maybe similar to PR card, they have an option to give urgent appointments for people like you.
The issue is responsiveness and slow process of scheduling a landing interview in BC.
i
Btw, since you are PNP, I think you should land only in BC. I mean you can technically land anywhere else, but you have to prove that you are heading to BC as BC is going to be your permanent resident. For landing interview, do you have to email BC seperataly, or can you ask CIC federal for it? If you can ask CIC, raise a CSE and ask them. They are fast with CSE's.
in regards to visa that is stamped in our passport, is it single entry or multiple BTW? also in regards to landing interview should we fill some form like people did long ago about household stuff that they intend to ship and how much fund they intent to bring to the country as permanent resident or this process is obsolete now?
It is single entry.
No, you don't have to fill out any form. It is not necessary, But I think the option is still there, if a person wants. So, people who want to land can bring their stuff to Canada without the need to pay import taxes.
thanks for airline suggestion, it looks more reasonable:)
No problem :)

Reactions: ms-nobody

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry I didn't explain properly. I meant maybe similar to PR card, they have an option to give urgent appointments for people like you.

Btw, since you are PNP, I think you should land only in BC. I mean you can technically land anywhere else, but you have to prove that you are heading to BC as BC is going to be your permanent resident. For landing interview, do you have to email BC seperataly, or can you ask CIC federal for it? If you can ask CIC, raise a CSE and ask them. They are fast with CSE's.

It is single entry.
No, you don't have to fill out any form. It is not necessary, But I think the option is still there, if a person wants. So, people who want to land can bring their stuff to Canada without the need to pay import taxes.

No problem :)
Thanks for follow up, I might be able to imply to them that I need an appointment urgently, however the communication process is so slow.

Good point on landing, i don’t think that i have to notify BC PNP after landing though and I will for sure land in BC, thanks for reminder.

I will assess the situation when i get my COPR, so far return tracker is not even activated, it will be flag-pole or Mexico, going to Mexico is inline with our "Rozeh Shakdar" policy and it seems DR.Mr-nobody prescribing tequila for me (indirectly).

I am not sure even Jenati, khavari and rest of the clan are that mindful like us when it comes to fasting though :)

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for follow up, I might be able to imply to them that I need an appointment urgently, however the communication process is so slow.

Good point on landing, i don’t think that i have to notify BC PNP after landing though and I will for sure land in BC, thanks for reminder.

I will assess the situation when i get my COPR, so far return tracker is not even activated, it will be flag-pole or Mexico, going to Mexico is inline with our "Rozeh Shakdar" policy and it seems DR.Mr-nobody prescribing tequila for me (indirectly).

I am not sure even Jenati, khavari and rest of the clan are that mindful like us when it comes to fasting though :)
hahah
khoda begam chikaret kone. ye saate daram mikhanadam. Roozeye sahkdar v tequila :D :D :D

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hi

6 months passed and the back ground status of my brother still is in IP1 he wants to raise webform
Is it normal???

His biometric is done and medical is passed
Hi

6 months passed and the back ground status of my brother still is in IP1 he wants to raise webform
Is it normal???

Khahar,
IP1, IP2 is a term invented in immigration forums and it does not mean anything special and it not clear indication , best is to order GCMSA or CBSA, for me getting CBSA was much faster than GCMSA, however when you order CBSA they will mail you a CD and you wont get anything via email!
Based on given timeline, your brother is in extended security screening like most of our male applicant, if is walk like a duck, quacks like a duck, is a duck and passing 6 months on your application is normal for such cases now days.

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Khahar,
IP1, IP2 is a term invented in immigration forums and it does not mean anything special and it not clear indication , best is to order GCMSA or CBSA, for me getting CBSA was much faster than GCMSA, however when you order CBSA they will mail you a CD and you wont get anything via email!
Based on given timeline, your brother is in extended security screening like most of our male applicant, if is walk like a duck, quacks like a duck, is a duck and passing 6 months on your application is normal for such cases now days.

:):):)
Thanks
how can he order CBSA?

Reactions: ms-nobody

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello hello,

It seems that we cannot call IRCC to ask about status of our application anymore, right? So, is raising a webform the only way to contact them nowadays?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello hello,

It seems that we cannot call IRCC to ask about status of our application anymore, right? So, is raising a webform the only way to contact them nowadays?
Really? Don't they answer anymore?
But webform is also useless. If you have any question or any request, they will answer you, but if you want to know about your status, they only send you template response

Reactions: StarWar2018

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi

Is it normal???

Khahar,
:):):)
Thanks
how can he order CBSA?
please have a look at this link, also please note their consent forms is diffrent than that is used for GCMS:
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html
@Niloofargandomkar @ms-nobody
Salam,
I really did not want to answer anymore as I already told you twice in the past, but I decided to answer (for the last time) on this issue. Niloofar khanom, the best thing is to apply for GCMS or CBSA notes. I told you a couple of months ago:
1- webform is useless, they only send template response.
2- The online status that you see is the same for everyone, you can't get a good picture from your status.
3- IP1 and IP2 are stages made up by people on these forums, but they have nothing to do with what CIC does.
4- Yes, you can call them and ask about the status of your brothers application. Or you can go and talk to your MP, but none of these methods are as good as ordering notes. Order notes and get a good picture of what is happening behind the scene. For ordering notes, I recommend ordering GCMS notes instead of CBSA as you still don't know if they passed the eligibility or not (CBSA is also good, but GCMS might be more useful). There is a chance that his case has not been sent to CBSA. So, CBSA might tell you that they don't have any record about you. But, it you already applied for CBSA, that is also good. Wait for it.

Second, as I refered you before, if you look at my signature, there is a big post about why you should order notes and the stage of any application that are important.. Read it, it will help you.

Third, do you wanna know how to apply for it, Google it! there are many youtube videos with step by step instruction on how to apply for it.

Fourth, I hope next time, your question is more about the details of your GCMS notes than

Good luck

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello hello,

You have to use Canadian phone number to call them.
If the issue is with the phone number, you can use Google hangout. There are also some apps that you can install (text me up, or text me, or similar things). You can install those and a get a Canadian phone number for free. You can use that one to call, but the quality of the call is very low!