Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
I'm good, thanks!
I know.. It's not easy. :( I hope you get a great news soon
I hope so. The torch is that no one answer me! Not CIC! Not Paris! Not CBSA! CIC says it is in Paris! Moved 2 month ago! We have no access! Paris has no phone! I sent emails last months! No answer!

Reactions: aasaf

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
My BOWP application got approved today...

It is a big big relief from being on implied status!
On the negative side, I assume it means my background checks need some more time... ughh
Congrats @rajahoomi at least now you can reinstate your insurance and have temporary relief, would you please share your timeline for BOWP, my everything will be expired on 1st July, and I applied for BOWP on 26 March 2019 and received an email that status has not changed on 26th April and now getting closed to 26th May:)
also how long is the BOWP is for you, a year or two and did you apply for temporary visa yet?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Hi there.
There was some Iranian that just got his PPR,
His visa office was Paris as well. Wish there was a way you could get in contact with him
I know them. They have a group on whatsapp but it can not help me my bro

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Congrats @rajahoomi at least now you can reinstate your insurance and have temporary relief, would you please share your timeline for BOWP, my everything will be expired on 1st July, and I applied for BOWP on 26 March 2019 and received an email that status has not changed on 26th April and now getting closed to 26th May:)
also how long is the BOWP is for you, a year or two and did you apply for temporary visa yet?
I applied on Feb 14 and got approval after 96 days and it is valid for 1 year. I haven't applied for TRV and I will be waiting for my PR for 1 more month. If no PR by then and something comes up so I have to travel, I will probably apply for the TRV then (as I know I am not traveling for now).
According to current estimations they will assess your file by late June. Hopefully you won't get into implied status.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My BOWP application got approved today...

It is a big big relief from being on implied status!
On the negative side, I assume it means my background checks need some more time... ughh
Congratulations on the BOWP. Definitely, it is a relief that you can have the health card.I didn't get the negative side though. The processing of BOWP is almost independent of processing of PR. So, no matter they process your BOWP or not, the SS is in progress.
You don't need to ask for the BOWP timeline. BOWP is processed almost on a FIFO base. as @rajahoomi application, they are currently working on the files that they received on Feb 14th. you can check the processing of BOWP here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
It always has a 2-3 week lag though. If you see the link, the last update was May the 5th and they were working on the files on Jan 26th. Using this link you can guesstimate when you are going to receive BOWP.
About the email. It is an automatic email that you will receive every month that there is no movement on your file. You are going to receive on May 26th as well. Since you applied 6 weeks after @rajahoomi, You are going to receive your BOWP in 6-7 weeks.
BOWP is always issued for one year or the expiry of the passport.

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Congratulations on the BOWP. Definitely, it is a relief that you can have the health card.I didn't get the negative side though. The processing of BOWP is almost independent of processing of PR. So, no matter they process your BOWP or not, the SS is in progress.

You don't need to ask for the BOWP timeline. BOWP is processed almost on a FIFO base. as @rajahoomi application, they are currently working on the files that they received on Feb 14th. you can check the processing of BOWP here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
It always has a 2-3 week lag though. If you see the link, the last update was May the 5th and they were working on the files on Jan 26th. Using this link you can guesstimate when you are going to receive BOWP.
About the email. It is an automatic email that you will receive every month that there is no movement on your file. You are going to receive on May 26th as well. Since you applied 6 weeks after @rajahoomi, You are going to receive your BOWP in 6-7 weeks.
BOWP is always issued for one year or the expiry of the passport.
I never recieved any automatic email about the progress of my WP application... That's interesting.
Do you mean the officeres who process the WP at IRCC are different than the ones who do the PR applications?

Reactions: Mr_nobody