+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the statistics mate. So what are we gonna do? We have no choice but to keep waiting until this madness will end. I believe inland applicants are somehow in better situation. I totally understand you guys also have your own limitations and difficulties while waiting for your PR, but at least you are not living in this pathetic condition in Iran. Pas khoda ro shokr konid :D
I know, I know. I agree with you and I know the current situation in Iran, but that does not mean that the life is easier for us here. For instance, my work permit is expiring, my health card is expiring, my manager only gives me 3 months and 4 months contract (no matter how much I explain to my managers that they are legally allowed to offer me a longer contract). The university tuition is double or sometimes triple for international students, and a lot of other problems, which we really don't have to go through. Most of us are well-educated law-abiding hard-working citizens who pay taxes similar to others. All we ask for is fairness and they treat us the same way as they treat other nationalities. The fact that current situation in Iran sucks does not mean that we should go through hardships from CIC as well

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,
I just called CIC and they told me everything is fine with my application and eligibility has been passed but I am under SS from October. I am an August applicant and it means 1.5 months after submitting my application SS is started. Based on the experience of you guys I think there is no point to order the note at this stage. Right? Furthermore, so far they didn't ask me for ADR. Can SS be done without asking for ADR?
Thanks in advance
You were so lucky that your SS started in October. Even though I am a May applicant, my SS only started in Nov. Bebina kare ma be koja reside ke bayad hasrate taikhe SS shoma ra bokhorim :D :D :D
If you already know that you are under SS, there is no point ordering notes. Notes are always necessary to make sure that CIC received all your docs, everything is fine, and your edibility is gonna pass. But yo already passed that stage, and for security, there is nothing that we can do except waiting. By the way, how do you know that you are under SS?
Yes, you can be under SS without ADR.

Reactions: aasaf and amin.gh

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
I know, I know. I agree with you and I know the current situation in Iran, but that does not mean that the life is easier for us here. For instance, my work permit is expiring, my health card is expiring, my manager only gives me 3 months and 4 months contract (no matter how much I explain to my managers that they are legally allowed to offer me a longer contract). The university tuition is double or sometimes triple for international students, and a lot of other problems, which we really don't have to go through. Most of us are well-educated law-abiding hard-working citizens who pay taxes similar to others. All we ask for is fairness and they treat us the same way as they treat other nationalities. The fact that current situation in Iran sucks does not mean that we should goo through hardships from CIC as well
Yes, and I would like to add something: If we (i.e., inland applicants) don't get PR, we have nowhere to live, but this is not the case for outland applicants. This makes a lot pressure...

amin.gh

Jan 23, 2019
  1. Thanks man for your prompt reply, I think under SS nobody is lucky Mr.nobody ;)! I just talked with an agent this morning. He told me that the eligibility passed and SS started in October. So I assume the agent has access to this information. I also asked him about the possible delay by ordering GCMS note but he just replied note is your personal option.

Reactions: Mr_nobody and aasaf

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
  1. Thanks man for your prompt reply, I think under SS nobody is lucky Mr.nobody ;)! I just talked with an agent this morning. He told me that the eligibility passed and SS started in October. So I assume the agent has access to this information. I also asked him about the possible delay by ordering GCMS note but he just replied note is your personal option.
Hey Amin, didn't the agent tell you the status of your criminality? Security usually starts when you pass criminality. I think they sometimes consider security and criminality as one step.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
lolol :D
Thanks for the questions. I still don't know how much access they have. Some of them are good and give more details, but some of them behave as though they even don't have access to such information.

About GCMS, there are a lot of controversies. I still don't know if it hinders the application or not. Each person says something. Thanks for inquiry though

Reactions: amin.gh

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Roofagha, I have issue to call IRCC and talk to officer and follow-up my case. How do you call them? does it have any trick that I am not aware of that? may I know contact number that you call?

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Roofagha, I have issue to call IRCC and talk to officer and follow-up my case. How do you call them? does it have any trick that I am not aware of that? may I know contact number that you call?
Salam, Agha man ina Farsi migam ke digaran estefade nakonan :D :D :D
vaghti tamas migirid, age extension marbot be pr shologhe, baghie ra emtehan konid, masalan citizenshipi v soaletoon ra begid, taraf age nemitonest javabe shomara bede, shoma ra redirect mikone be bakhshe marboote v shoma mostaghim mirid toye saf entezar. faghat badish ine ke 2 bar baayad berid to safe entezar, ye bar vase on optione dige v dafe dovom vase eghamat daem
belakhare az on tajrobiati ke az on mamlekat bedastavordim bayad yetori estefade konim :D :D :D

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Salam, Agha man ina Farsi migam ke digaran estefade nakonan :D :D :D
vaghti tamas migirid, age extension marbot be pr shologhe, baghie ra emtehan konid, masalan citizenshipi v soaletoon ra begid, taraf age nemitonest javabe shomara bede, shoma ra redirect mikone be bakhshe marboote v shoma mostaghim mirid toye saf entezar. faghat badish ine ke 2 bar baayad berid to safe entezar, ye bar vase on optione dige v dafe dovom vase eghamat daem
belakhare az on tajrobiati ke az on mamlekat bedastavordim bayad yetori estefade konim :D :D :D
Baba dammmmmmmmmmmmmmet garm. anjam shod. officer mentioned Eligibility passed and it's under normal Background verification process that is normal processing we do for every applicant.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Baba dammmmmmmmmmmmmmet garm. anjam shod. officer mentioned Eligibility passed and it's under normal Background verification process that is normal processing we do for every applicant.
So, how did you finally succeed reaching them?
Yeah he s right every one passes security. But he does not mention that it literally takes less than 2 days for others and several months for us!

Reactions: INTamir

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
So, how did you finally succeed reaching them?
Yeah he s right every one passes security. But he does not mention that it literally takes less than 2 days for others and several months for us!
az raveshet estefade kardam:) anyway we have no way except waiting and waiting.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
I know, I know. I agree with you and I know the current situation in Iran, but that does not mean that the life is easier for us here. For instance, my work permit is expiring, my health card is expiring, my manager only gives me 3 months and 4 months contract (no matter how much I explain to my managers that they are legally allowed to offer me a longer contract). The university tuition is double or sometimes triple for international students, and a lot of other problems, which we really don't have to go through. Most of us are well-educated law-abiding hard-working citizens who pay taxes similar to others. All we ask for is fairness and they treat us the same way as they treat other nationalities. The fact that current situation in Iran sucks does not mean that we should go through hardships from CIC as well
In addition: its 3 years I haven't gone to Iran nor any other country. I have always been told there is no gurantee if the CBSA officer let you re-enter. I sold everything I had in Iran and brought and invested in Canada. Thats include but not limited to the company I established in 2008 and grown it from 1 employee to 34 in 2017 and I sold my shares to start new journey in Canada. Although we all passed eligibilty blah blah blah , we are still TR. there are a lot of pressures. I have a son who born here and haven't seen his famaily member in Iran. As @Mr_nobody said , my WP will expire in May. Health card expires on the same date , I have to go to Europe at the end of March and come back by begining of April. All is just like a nightmare. Comming back with a work permit which is valid for about a month. How smoth could that be ?
I know living in Iran nowadays have its own problems. However being here in Canada is also not a sweet taste. If you lose your job or eveb do not find a job, it would be terrible. $1500 rent means 17.000.000 toman. $1200 day care means 13.000.000 toman . $100 mobility + $70 TV bill + $230 auto and home insurance + $200 gas and electricity bill and blah blah blah . Everything is crazy expensive and unless you Dont have your PR status , your restrictions are multiple times more... khoda lanat kone in sheykh haro ke maro avareh kardan

Last edited:

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I need to share with you my experience regarding WP and Ohip, my WP expired Jan 1th also OHIP card, I did apply to extend my WP last September but my WP expired Jan before receiving extended WP. I went service Ontario and I told them I have applied for PR and I showed them my application receipt then they renewed my OHIP for one more year. In that time I haven't had any valid visa.

After a month I got my new WP and they refund all money that I paid for extending that.

Reactions: aasaf and Mr_nobody