canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
About Bio, I am out of Canada, never done bio but my eAor was on March an no biometric was requested till now! May they ask later?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Be happy after 8 month! After 14 month mine is not started yet!

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
What difference does it make ? Living inside or outside Canada?
Make the process way faster in the Back ground check stage as for us as an Iranian there is no diplomatic channel in Iran to verify your education, work etc. So being in Canada especially if that happen since the age of 18 or even earlier is a bonus.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hey guys ,
I really need your help! !!!!
I am pnp, my AOR was sep 2018, I provided additional documents on oct (ielts for my wife as a second applicant) and we did mistake and put the academic ielts instead of general and after 7 month the additional documents is still under review,
I have already ordered note but after 41 days I haven't received yet, I sent an email and call a couple of times and agents said everything is OK and in order and your eligibility is still under review,
So my question is how we could know if we refuse? Because we made a mistake, I will really thankful if someone can help.
Don't worry about refusal as they are fast and not shy about it, you wont get refused for this one as you are PNP and with 600 points given you are well above threshold even if they dont accept your wife ielts. this slows down your process for sure and just hang in there.
please update your signature with timeline so better educated guesses can be provided by this forum.

Yellowmp

Apr 26, 2019
Don't worry about refusal as they are fast and not shy about it, you wont get refused for this one as you are PNP and with 600 points given you are well above threshold even if they dont accept your wife ielts. this slows down your process for sure and just hang in there.
please update your signature with timeline so better educated guesses can be provided by this forum.
Thanks for your kind reply.