canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Yeah, you can also call them, but it takes a whole lot of time and patience on the phone to reach cic agents.
which number should I call? what information do they need and what should I say them? can you guide me please?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
which number should I call? what information do they need and what should I say them? can you guide me please?
1-888-242-2100
Call them and follow the options. Try extensions 22220 and 22240. Usually they have high volume of calls and you may not be able to speak to an agent. If you were lucky and put into a lane, the agent will ask some info to verity your info (e.g. DOB, name, application number, phone number, address, etc.) . Then make sure to be specific about your questions. Ask what is the last status of eligibility? What is the last status of criminality and security, etc.
Just make sure that you know your application number (in your CIC account you can find it, it starts with EE)

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
1-888-242-2100
Call them and follow the options. Try extensions 22220 and 22240. Usually they have high volume of calls and you may not be able to speak to an agent. If you were lucky and put into a lane, the agent will ask some info to verity your info (e.g. DOB, name, application number, phone number, address, etc.) . Then make sure to be specific about your questions. Ask what is the last status of eligibility? What is the last status of criminality and security, etc.
Just make sure that you know your application number (in your CIC account you can find it, it starts with EE)
Great, but as my lawyer registered my file I have no information about the phone and address they provided, so by the decription that you say it might be better to wait for GCMS. Thanks Bud

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Interestingly, quite a number of May applicants were told over the phone that they wait for the first week of March and then call afterwards. Today, there is a small ppr rain (which is the last day of the month). They are also clearing some of the backlogs from June aor. So, I think we are gonna see more backlogs cleared in the next cpl of days.

the same thing happened last month and there was a big ppr rain on Jan. 31st, which was the last day of the month (more than 100 ppl reported ppr on immitracker).

Before jumping to any conclusion, let's wait and see if this trend is gonna be followed next month or not!

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Interestingly, quite a number of May applicants were told over the phone that they wait for the first week of March and then call afterwards. Today, there is a small ppr rain (which is the last day of the month). They are also clearing some of the backlogs from June aor. So, I think we are gonna see more backlogs cleared in the next cpl of days.

the same thing happened last month and there was a big ppr rain on Jan. 31st, which was the last day of the month (more than 100 ppl reported ppr on immitracker).

Before jumping to any conclusion, let's wait and see if this trend is gonna be followed next month or not!
Lucky them, mmine was from March but still nothing except recommendin eligibilty pass!

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017

Haven't you called IRCC to see if anything changed in your application?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Haven't you called IRCC to see if anything changed in your application?
Actually I called. I didn't want to get update, I had a question about something else. Meanwhile, I thought now that I called let's ask them. I asked about the last update, the person said I can't give you any info. Just your file is still under process. I said I already ordered notes and I know my file is under SS. She saw that I know everything then she said yes you are under security. Then I asked when it was started, she again said I can't tell. I said I don't need to know I ordered notes and I will have all the info that I needed. so politely said f**k off and hung up the phone

Reactions: aasaf