Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Hello All,
I emailed Ralph about 2 month ago and he said my file is in eligibility check, recommended to pass,
after 1 month I emaailed him again to see if my eligibility is finally passed or not. I emailed him 1 month ago but no answer. again last week but no answer! Any idea?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Why interview? does anyone know the reason?

Sir/Madam:

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: Wednesday, .............................................

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview. You must attend the interview with the following:  Your own interpreter, if required  Your Sponsor (only if applying under the Family Class application)  2 Photos for each person on this application (no photo of sponsor needed) taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications  Proof of current employment or termination of welfare benefits (for independent or sponsored persons onlyincluding Live-in Caregivers)  All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Why interview? does anyone know the reason?

Sir/Madam:

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: Wednesday, .............................................

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview. You must attend the interview with the following:  Your own interpreter, if required  Your Sponsor (only if applying under the Family Class application)  2 Photos for each person on this application (no photo of sponsor needed) taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications  Proof of current employment or termination of welfare benefits (for independent or sponsored persons onlyincluding Live-in Caregivers)  All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Congratulations. This is the same as ppr. Basically you don't need to do flagpole anymore.
So, you have to attend the interview (landing interview), they will ask you some question similar to landing at the border and finally they will congratulate you for you PR and issue your COPR at the same time. It's actually killing two birds with one stone
So, big Congratulations!!!!

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello All,
I emailed Ralph about 2 month ago and he said my file is in eligibility check, recommended to pass,
after 1 month I emaailed him again to see if my eligibility is finally passed or not. I emailed him 1 month ago but no answer. again last week but no answer! Any idea?
I told you since a lot of people were sending email to Ralph, he stopped answering emails :(

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
I told you since a lot of people were sending email to Ralph, he stopped answering emails :(
Unfortunately, I was busy and did not see your answer. That is really too bad. it a bright point in our dark way.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
So, the only way to see if my eligibility is passed or no, is GCMS which is already ordered.am I right?