+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR app for outlander applicants

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello everyone i hope you are doing absolutely great, i have a concern and i hope i get a clear answer here since i know this site is full of experienced fellows.

so my mother and siblings have been accepted as protected persons in canada, and they have filed an application to receive the PR on 02/feb/19 however me and my dad, we live outside canada but we are included in the PR application of my mom and their application takes aprox 20 months to be processed.
the question is are we included in that time frame or not or when my mom got her PR the same process and time frame will be repeated for outlanders such as me and my dad.

regards...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone i hope you are doing absolutely great, i have a concern and i hope i get a clear answer here since i know this site is full of experienced fellows.

so my mother and siblings have been accepted as protected persons in canada, and they have filed an application to receive the PR on 02/feb/19 however me and my dad, we live outside canada but we are included in the PR application of my mom and their application takes aprox 20 months to be processed.
the question is are we included in that time frame or not or when my mom got her PR the same process and time frame will be repeated for outlanders such as me and my dad.

regards...
The timeframe for PR is for refugees within Canada. You need to add 2-6 months for you and your father if you are also approved as protected people under her claim.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
The timeframe for PR is for refugees within Canada. You need to add 2-6 months for you and your father if you are also approved as protected people under her claim.
The thing is that me and my brother we are over dependency age.!! Will it still be 4-6 months addition or more?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The thing is that me and my brother we are over dependency age.!! Will it still be 4-6 months addition or more?
Not sure you will be included if you weren’t under 22 when your mother applied for PR. Others can comment. How old are you and your brother? Are either of you married or getting married or living with someone for over a year?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Not sure you will be included if you weren’t under 22 when your mother applied for PR. Others can comment. How old are you and your brother? Are either of you married or getting married or living with someone for over a year?
When my mum applied we were 23 and 26 respectively, we are single and living with my dad here, our whole life, i recently got my bachelors degree and my brother he is currently working