+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR after Private College

mohammad fatima

May 12, 2018
You need to increase your IELTS score. You must have at least 5.5 in each of the four categories for a study permit to be approved. You have to re-write IELTS and achieve a higher score.
As i said you will never get a visa with those. Doesnt matter if the college accepts you, they don't give you the visa. If a college accepts thos scores it is not a good college.[/QUOTHere a agent advised me go with the university for 3 years beachlor of arts and tell the immigration m going for English course ther for 14 weeks after clear that exam i ll go for further study

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
if you know something about this, help me;(

-I have a working experiences (as a NOC B)in my country
-I graduated university in my country

then I tried to calculate point of Extress Entry, I realize that i still need some extra points for it.

I am wondering if I go to Private career college for 1 year, is it will be additional points for Express Entry?
Can I get points for the CRS question below?

4b) Have you earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate?
4c) Choose the best answer to describe this level of education.
One- or two-year diploma, certificate

Thank you.
Did
if you know something about this, help me;(

-I have a working experiences (as a NOC B)in my country
-I graduated university in my country

then I tried to calculate point of Extress Entry, I realize that i still need some extra points for it.

I am wondering if I go to Private career college for 1 year, is it will be additional points for Express Entry?
Can I get points for the CRS question below?

4b) Have you earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate?
4c) Choose the best answer to describe this level of education.
One- or two-year diploma, certificate

Thank you.
did you get any confirmation if Canadian Private college diploma can get additional Express entry points? I am in same situation as yours. B Tech with job experience

Panii

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

Any comments about canadian tourism college? I got 2 year admission with Coop on that college. Some told me to transfer t

remyakavil

May 3, 2019
I have got the offer letter from Matrix college Montreal, a 2-year diploma program. Am I eligible to apply for work permit and PR ?

Gsaha

Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what is the best time to apply for a diploma course which starts in January 2020. ??
In a simple term I just want to know if I apply for a diploma course which commence from January 2020, is there any chance for me to get admission ??

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what is the best time to apply for a diploma course which starts in January 2020. ??
In a simple term I just want to know if I apply for a diploma course which commence from January 2020, is there any chance for me to get admission ??
The best time is as early as possible. Since it is September now, I would suggest you get it in now. Left it late considering it takes time for acceptance and then more time for the visa

Gsaha

Sep 8, 2019
The best time is as early as possible. Since it is September now, I would suggest you get it in now. Left it late considering it takes time for acceptance and then more time for the visa
Thank you for your response.

In general suppose I am applying tomorrow with all my documents, how long does it normal take the college to review my application and send me offer letter if I am eligible.?

Just want to get an idea so that I can buckle up and do the necessity..

Thank you again

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Thank you for your response.

In general suppose I am applying tomorrow with all my documents, how long does it normal take the college to review my application and send me offer letter if I am eligible.?

Just want to get an idea so that I can buckle up and do the necessity..

Thank you again
Really depends on the college and how your application is. For the visa, it depends where you are from, if your application is straightforward or not and how many applications they are reviewing at that time. There is no 'normal time'. Make sure you have your visa application ready, so you can just hopefully pop in your college acceptance letter if/once you get it.

Gsaha

Sep 8, 2019
Really depends on the college and how your application is. For the visa, it depends where you are from, if your application is straightforward or not and how many applications they are reviewing at that time. There is no 'normal time'. Make sure you have your visa application ready, so you can just hopefully pop in your college acceptance letter if/once you get it.
Thank you again. Will apply in this month once I get my documents ready.

*Normally takes

Oct 18, 2019
No problem. Just remember you are going to a mainly English speaking country. Not only will improving your language skills help you get into a public college, it will help you integrate into Canadian life much better
I have applied for canada college in montreal for data basic administration course..plzz tell me about this college