+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Visa Stamping Timeline - VFS Delhi

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Can anyone answer this please,

how long it will take to get back from CIC for VO change request for my spouse as she lives in india however i am in canada?

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi Can anyone answer this please,

how long it will take to get back from CIC for VO change request for my spouse as she lives in india however i am in canada?
In my case they replied in 2 working days. But depends on time as this is festive season so might be some delays in reply

Reactions: rvsp

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Do you get PPR message on registered email id only? or Do you receive it on registered email id and CIC account also? Please reply.

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Guys, hi, I am new to this thread. Just wanted to check if we can just walk in at the VFS office or do we need to book an appointment?

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Today my passport got dispatched from the IRCC office to NDVO but there has been no changes in my CIC account. Anyone experienced something similar? Please help

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Guys, hi, I am new to this thread. Just wanted to check if we can just walk in at the VFS office or do we need to book an appointment?
Just walk in VFS office with required documents - PPR mail copy, Photographs (as prescribed in PPR email), photocopy of first and last pages of passport, and off-course your Passport. Carry cash.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey guys I am new to this thread. Aor Dec 5. Mep pass on 14 jan. rprf request on 28jan paid on 29. On 14 Feb mailed to IRCC for address change got mail back on 16 Feb that my file transfer to ndvo. Will they verify everything again job bank ac everything or no. And how much time ndvo will take to send ppr request. Plz reply

vv91

Apr 3, 2019
Hi Tejas,
Could you reply here with your passport stamping timeline if you got it done recently?

I submitted mine on 9th april and it reached NDVO on 10th
I submitted my passport at VFS Chennai on 5th April (Friday) and it reached IRCC Delhi on 10th. Waiting for an update.