Jagrajbal89

Nov 27, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
You must be kidding, right?
Here thousands of people are waiting for the PPR and you are moaning about getting your passport returned after visa stamping!
And that also only 1 day after submitting it at VAC!

Well, VFS Delhi returns stamped passports by 3-5 weeks. Brace yourself for the 'terrible' wait I guess!!
I have been waiting for passports for 20 days. Is this normal?

Surbhi Sharma

Sep 20, 2018
what I checked last time wat my status was approved on 2nd November and got ppr on 7th November and 4 days later i checked back and status turned back from decision made to in process
No decision made is for ECAS....it will like this until u land in canada...gckey will show ur app has been approved one or two days before u receive ur passport!!

Jagrajbal89

Nov 27, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
I tried hard to find that out. But when i fill in all necessary details it shows that there is one similar case regarding your details and next thing they said you already have a representative. To remove representative fill the form and upload to them. Can't i see everything without remorse my representative?

Surbhi Sharma

Sep 20, 2018
I tried hard to find that out. But when i fill in all necessary details it shows that there is one similar case regarding your details and next thing they said you already have a representative. To remove representative fill the form and upload to them. Can't i see everything without remorse my representative?
Where and when u submit ur passport?