+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Visa Stamping Timeline - VFS Delhi

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello,

I submitted my passport yesterday on November 20, 2017 at VFS Delhi for PPR Visa stamping and COPR. In how many days, it will be returned back?

Seriously 'this' wait is the toughest one.

Thanks in advance.

K

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello,

I submitted my passport yesterday on November 20, 2017 at VFS Delhi for PPR Visa stamping and COPR. In how many days, it will be returned back?

Thanks in advance.

K
You must be kidding, right?
Here thousands of people are waiting for the PPR and you are moaning about getting your passport returned after visa stamping!
And that also only 1 day after submitting it at VAC!

Well, VFS Delhi returns stamped passports by 3-5 weeks. Brace yourself for the 'terrible' wait I guess!!

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Here thousands of people are waiting for the PPR and you are moaning about getting your passport returned after visa stamping!

Well, VFS Delhi returns stamped passports by 3-5 weeks. Brace yourself for the 'terrible' wait I guess!!
Buddy, I got the PPR after the wait of 2.5 years and I understand the pain of such a wait.

The 'current' wait is BIG because the moment comes after 2.5 years.

Truly wish that no one needs to wait for that long as I did.

All the best to everyone. And truly hope that everyone get it soon.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

K

I submitted my passport at vfs jalandhar.... the lady at the desk said 10 days

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Well said @superspecial90 :);)

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy, I got the PPR after the wait of 2.5 years and I understand the pain of such a wait.

The 'current' wait is BIG because the moment comes after 2.5 years.

Truly wish that no one needs to wait for that long as I did.

All the best to everyone. And truly hope that everyone get it soon.
I see from your profile, be patience. since u did 2.5 years this wait is nothing for you!! so chill and relax and prepare your landing

pchirag91

Nov 15, 2017
hello guys, I submitted passport to vfs Delhi on 21Nov. for stamping and copr. Is there any chance of rejection now as I have to place resignation in organization where I work and notice period is 3 months. pls guide
thanks in advance

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hope it will be done by today itself.
Patience is running out.
Application status is approved just now. Return tracker is not activated yet though. I hope it will be activated today or Monday. You may have to check your application status once again.

Submitted on 20 Nov from Bangalore VFS.

Reactions: JensonP

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Application status is approved just now. Return tracker is not activated yet though. I hope it will be activated today or Monday. You may have to check your application status once again.

Submitted on 20 Nov from Bangalore VFS.
Congo mate. Just checked - no update BUT might be will be updated by today itself. Fingers Crossed.