+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR timeline

Jul 12, 2018
I received an email from VFS and simultaneously there was an update on the profile stating counterfoil document has been created as my application was approved. Both happened on the same day for my case, but it might slightly differ for others. The email stating status update on CIC profile came a day later (today), even though the update has actually happened 24 hrs before.

raji1990

Oct 2, 2019
Hi i sent my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal on Bangalore jan 27 and jan 29 it was received by New Delhi high commission. How long does it generally take? Did anyone submitted almost on January month
Hi I have submitted my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal Chennai on Jan 30. Kindly let me know if you receive an update

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
My passport reached IRCC Canada Office New Delhi from VFS New Delhi on 28 Jan 2020, still I am getting this generic message - Visa application, tracking ID No. is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Wait should be upto 5 days, 5-10 days, 10-15 days? let see!

Unniz

Feb 7, 2020
My passport reached IRCC Canada Office New Delhi from VFS New Delhi on 28 Jan 2020, still I am getting this generic message - Visa application, tracking ID No. is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Wait should be upto 5 days, 5-10 days, 10-15 days? let see!
Now its a 17 days for me . Still no update

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Now its a 17 days for me . Still no update
I think its 15-20 working days (don't count saturday and sunday)

PPR to COPR = 15/20/30 working days excluding sat and sunday

I am also just waiting and waiting

I think everyone looses patience after PPR

what on earth do people want after PPR lol!

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Don't loose your hope to all those who gave their passport at VFS Delhi, as I got this email today after 27-28 Jan -

Visa application, tracking ID No. – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-02-13 to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. Please note this is an auto generated email.

count 13-15-20 business days (ignore saturday & sunday)

Reactions: raji1990

Shruthishan

Feb 12, 2020
Hi i sent my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal on Bangalore jan 27 and jan 29 it was received by New Delhi high commission. How long does it generally take? Did anyone submitted almost on January month
Hi I sent my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal Hyderbad on Jan 27 and it was received by ndvo on jan 29. Kindly let me know if you receive any update.

Gugsandhu

Feb 8, 2020
Hello , me and my brother are applying for Canada PR. He has done his Bcom and I have done BBA.We are doing MBA distance and Simultaneously working at our own business. Can someone kindly suggest what NOC code should we put as per our profile to show in our work experience.

Thank you in advance :)

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Exact 13 business days in my case for PPR to Counterfoil.

I shall collect my passport with ample oodles and oodles or relief.

My timeline is follows –

13 Feb –

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020-02-13 Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi and is ready for collection.

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX is in transit and been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application centre at New Delhi OC .

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Operation Centre in New Delhi OC, on 2020-02-13 Standard Time. We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(New Delhi OC).

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-02-13 Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

28 Jan –

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office.

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2020-01-28 Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received at the Canadian VisaOperations Center New Delhi OC, on . We will then send this to the IRCC Office.

NOTE! --- My profile was ‘APPROVED’ on 13 feb. Before that it was still “we are reviewing you” standard boring message…

Best wishes to one and all on this forum.

This is by FAR the best support system any Canadian PR applicant can have online.

Reactions: raji1990

Mumthai26

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Submitted our passports on 12th Dec to Bangalore VFS for visa stamping. I got a confirmation that passports reached Canadian High commission in Delhi on 16th. But after that no updates. I
was told it takes upto 10 calendar days but it is already more than 15 days. Anyone else in the same situation?
Have you received your passport.
Submitted on January 31. Passed 20 days