+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Meangu

Dec 29, 2019
Hello guys, I received PPR yesterday but I have some issues. They have asked me for the following which go from medicals to PCC to RPRF fee. I submitted my medicals which was done in September 2019 and hasn't expired yet after ITA, same as my PCC. I also paid RPRF fee upfront. Do I have to redo everything?

Also, the email has no attached Form Schedule A-IMM5669 and IMM5562 nor “Updated Information Chart” forms. What should I do?

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy (ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. Please note that you will need either your passport or a national identity card with photo in order to undergo your medical examination, if a medical examination is required. Please do not send your passport until you have attended your medical examination.

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications. (See attachment). If you do not meet the photo specifications the processing of your application will be delayed. For more information please visit the following link:

3. A medical exam for you and member of your family (if applicable). Forms for medical examinations were sent in separate email. Be sure to check your junk mail (spam) to ensure that the email has not been sent there. You must perform the medical examination within 60 days of the date of this letter or this email if you have received the letter via email. Please note that you will need your passport or a national identity card valid for your medical exams. To find a doctor in your country, territory or region to carry out your medical examination for immigration purposes, please click on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/liste-md.aspx ( select the relevant country or territory) . Only designated doctors approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada may conduct the review.

4. Form Schedule A-IMM5669 and IMM5562 fully completed. You must answer all questions. Pay attention to questions 7-8 and 12 and make sure to give us all your activities and addresses since your 18th birthday and not only for the last 10 years. No period should remain unexplained. The dates and months must follow each other. If you do not mention all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed.The principal applicant, his spouse and /or partner, if applicable, and all children over 18 years old must complete this form (if applicable).

5. Recent original police certificate from your current country of residence for you, your spouse, your partner and all your children over 18 years old and all country where your have lived for more than six (6) months consecutive if the police certificate have not been previously submitted. If you do not submit the requested police certificate, the processing of your application will be delayed.

6. The “Updated Information Chart” fully completed for you and your family member (whether accompanying or not). One sheet per family. (See attachment).

7. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you. The payment of the RPRF of 490$ must be sent to the CPC-Mississauga for the cost recovery. Your sponsor in Canada must make the payment of the RPRF and must send the original receipt of payment to CPC-Mississauga. You must indicate on the receipt of payment your references (first name, last name, personal ID number, file number). The RPRF of 490$ can’t be paid abroad.

Please send us a copy of the RPRF receipt.

mlukabu

Jan 22, 2020
Hello guys, need your advise...
Applied for PR under spouse category
My timelines are
1. Application received on Sept 16,2019
2. Processing of application started on Nov 12,2019
3. Letter for Medicals sent on Nov 18,2019
4. Medicals passed on Nov 21,2019
5. PPR letter received on Dec 04,2019
6. Passport sent on Dec16,2019 via VFS
7. Passport delivered at Canada Visa Office on Dec 18,2019
Since Dec 18,2019 nothing received,no communications,no emails
What can I do?, It's been over a month now.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hello guys, need your advise...
Applied for PR under spouse category
My timelines are
1. Application received on Sept 16,2019
2. Processing of application started on Nov 12,2019
3. Letter for Medicals sent on Nov 18,2019
4. Medicals passed on Nov 21,2019
5. PPR letter received on Dec 04,2019
6. Passport sent on Dec16,2019 via VFS
7. Passport delivered at Canada Visa Office on Dec 18,2019
Since Dec 18,2019 nothing received,no communications,no emails
What can I do?, It's been over a month now.
In which VO did you submit your passport ?

Sudeshna14

Aug 9, 2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
IELTS Request
19-07-2019
PPR - Jan 14, 2020
Passport Submitted at Delhi VO on Jan 16, 2020
Passport received by VO on Jan 17, 2020

Any approximate timeline by when shall I expect the passports back from Delhi visa office?

Thanks in advance!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
PPR - Jan 14, 2020
Passport Submitted at Delhi VO on Jan 16, 2020
Passport received by VO on Jan 17, 2020

Any approximate timeline by when shall I expect the passports back from Delhi visa office?

Thanks in advance!
The trend has been 10 calendar days, however seems to have increased lately. Expect 2 weeks starting 17th Jan.

Reactions: Sudeshna14

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
PPR - Jan 09, 2020
Passport Submitted at Delhi VFS on Jan 13, 2020
Passport received by Delhi VO on Jan 14, 2020
Profile Approved on Jan 22, 2020
IRCC Dispatch mail & VFS " Ready for Collection" on Jan 23, 2020
Passport & COPR Collected on Jan 24, 2020

canadiandream2019

Aug 26, 2019
Hi Folks,

I sent details for appointment booking (IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) but got email in response saying below

• Surname and complete given name - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Country of birth,
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Type of application,
  • Expiry date of your COPR document,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.

I am confused what does the last point mean? I am inland CEC

Thanks for you help in advance