+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
they reply immediately with this automated email, but within a week they replied back with answers to my questions. So they do reply, wait for a week.
@Zigzag13 thanks for the confirmation, I will wait, but, if it takes a week, that will make it a month since I've submitted the passports. I hope the passports come before they reply. :)

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys, I just checked the IRCC profile and our application has been approved. I have not yet got the VFS collection mail. that will come soon enough I guess.
  • Submitted the passports to VFS on the 12 Dec 19,
  • VISA application approved on 8 Jan 20
  • NDVO

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys, I just checked the IRCC profile and our application has been approved. I have not yet got the VFS collection mail. that will come soon enough I guess.
  • NDVO
congrats!!....mine is also at NDVO...Submitted on 17th December....please let us know once you get it back....i can add some days in your timeline

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
congrats!!....mine is also at NDVO...Submitted on 17th December....please let us know once you get it back....i can add some days in your timeline
Same here.I submitted on 16th.So i think after 4 days we can expect.but then saturday sunday comes so it will go to next week.Oh this wait is really killing.

Reactions: 1tushar

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
@Zigzag13 thanks for the confirmation, I will wait, but, if it takes a week, that will make it a month since I've submitted the passports. I hope the passports come before they reply. :)
Do you think mailing them wakes thwm up.Do they actually check mails.mine will also be 1 month on 16.its so unfortunate that there are so many holidays in between.First time I felt that really !!Do we have so many holidays in India!:(

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Do you think mailing them wakes thwm up.Do they actually check mails.mine will also be 1 month on 16.its so unfortunate that there are so many holidays in between.First time I felt that really !!Do we have so many holidays in India!:(
No harm is done by sending that mail.

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
  • NDVO
HEY- IS NDVO your primary office. I mean you received PPR from NDVO or Ottawa office ? Also, did you submit Passport directly to VFS Delhi or some other VFS ?

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Just got this message: Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2020/01/09 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.