FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Finally today my application was approved at 4PM EST time. Here's the time for it.
PPR email: Nov 4
Passport delivered: Nov 20
Status Updated to Approved: Dec 9.
Expiry date of COPR Visa : 2020/10/14

Lets see how long it takes to activate Fedex Tracking.

Good Luck to you All.

Reactions: sureshcoim

peace365

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Thank you sureshcoim!
I have raised the webform and hoping to hear from them soon.
I had contacted Canadian consulate in Sydney, Aust in the past and it took 50+ days for me to receive a response from them.
One of the forum members was in a similar situation and has suggested to send the passport and other documents to Canada. Will wait for a week and if I don't hear from CIC, I will just send it to Canada.

peace365

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Congratulations Kcanada0119!

I guess you are based in US. Can you please post 'step 3 and step 4' from your "Ready for Visa" email?

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi I have submitted passport at VFS Oman on 1st Dec, which was received at Canadian Visa Embassy, Abu Dhabi on 4th Dec. Any idea when can i expect back my passport and COPR.

Kcanada0119

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Congratulations Kcanada0119!
I guess you are based in US. Can you please post 'step 3 and step 4' from your "Ready for Visa" email?
Yes I'm based in US. Here's the step 3 and 4 from my email.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.
4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.
· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.
· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Reactions: peace365

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
yeah give them a call they can tell you when your letter was printed.

I called this morning because my passport was received on the 20th Nov, application approved on the 30th and then nothing since then - return tracker not activated.

She told me my letter was printed on the 29th and their SLA is 3 weeks from receiving the passport to send something out, so to call back on Wednesday if i've not heard anything.
COPR shipped yesterday and delivered today. Very fast approval of application, very slow dispatch of the letter! Thankfully delivered in time for my to travel home for Christmas next week and land when we return through Pearson.

Kcanada0119

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Finally received my passport today. Here's my timeline.

Passport Sent: 12/11
Passport Received: 12/12

Its been an long journey. Thanks you and good luck to everyone.

Sromana

Sep 20, 2019
Finally received my passport today. Here's my timeline.

Passport Sent: 12/11
Passport Received: 12/12

Its been an long journey. Thanks you and good luck to everyone.
congrats!

The status for ecas which is decision made now will it change to approved as well ??

zazaniu

Aug 19, 2019
After status approved and issued the COPR, how long time IRCC need to send back to the passports and the COPR to mail address in Canada.