FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hey. My application in online just updated to approved. Passport delivered on nov 22 and VO is Ottawa. You and other guy will get it today!! Good luck.
That's great. Hope we are all getting approved soon. Good Luck.

Reactions: sureshcoim

GPSGHUMAN

Mar 17, 2019
My passport was delivered on Nov. 21 and without any further information today. I don’t know whether it has been approved because I don’t have the GCKey, but with online tool, no update.
Mine was also delivered on Nov21, yesterday I Called IRCC and the lady told me that they actually received my passport on Dec 02, and your application has been approved from their end. After few hours I checked my MyCIC and I got an approved Status. But I did not re e

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Call IRCC and ask them. I am not familiar with this. I just checked my PPR letter. It did not ask to upload documents for those who are visa exempt. Maybe it is a new requirement. Call IRCC.
We called London office and they have asked us to send copies of everything as an attachment in the email. They said although the official letter says to upload documents on the online portal but they have been experiencing delays in reflecting the changes online. Hank you for your response.

Reactions: Holyange

peace365

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Hello there..

Finally, I received the much awaited golden email!
I was in Aust when I submitted my application for PR but now I am in US and unable to travel to Aust until the end of Feb 2020 due to work commitments. In the email, it has been mentioned that I need to submit my passport through VAC office in Aust. Unfortunately I can not submit through VAC office in US. Mind you, I did update my address a month ago after I flew to the states.
What should I do? Where to submit the passport?
Thank you.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Hello there..

Finally, I received the much awaited golden email!
I was in Aust when I submitted my application for PR but now I am in US and unable to travel to Aust until the end of Feb 2020 due to work commitments. In the email, it has been mentioned that I need to submit my passport through VAC office in Aust. Unfortunately I can not submit through VAC office in US. Mind you, I did update my address a month ago after I flew to the states.
What should I do? Where to submit the passport?
Thank you.
Write an email to the address they mentioned and / or submit a webform requesting to change the VO address to the one in US. Mention you updated the address a month ago. They will reissue PPR or extend your deadline to submit the passport as you will go back to Australia. Congratulations on your PPR.

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
I sent my passport on Dec 06.
Is there any way like calling them to track the submitted passports?

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Dint you get the tracking number? I believe agent can also tell when they received your passport but nothing after that. So I would recommend for 17 calendar days to a minimum and then followup. Actually you are hitting close to holiday season here.

Reactions: zini_zinparast

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
Dint you get the tracking number? I believe agent can also tell when they received your passport but nothing after that. So I would recommend for 17 calendar days to a minimum and then followup. Actually you are hitting close to holiday season here.
I got tracking number from Canada post. It would be great even if the agent can tell me whether the passport is delivered or not. Honestly, I do not have any trust in Canada post.

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
yeah give them a call they can tell you when your letter was printed.

I called this morning because my passport was received on the 20th Nov, application approved on the 30th and then nothing since then - return tracker not activated.

She told me my letter was printed on the 29th and their SLA is 3 weeks from receiving the passport to send something out, so to call back on Wednesday if i've not heard anything.

zazaniu

Aug 19, 2019
How many IRCC offices inland they printing COPR and the PR visa if required (passport submission)?
Only office I know is Ottawa, is there any in other locations inland?