PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
PPR: Oct 2, 2019 (Passport Copy - 2 Applicants - Country of Residency Canada)
Received CPC Ottawa: Oct 3, 2019
Tracking Activation: Oct 22, 2019
Expected delivery: Oct 23, 2019
Expected Landing: Oct 24, 2019
PNP Paper Based - Inland Applicant
PPR: Oct 2, 2019 (Passport Copy - 2 Applicant)
Received CPC Ottawa: Oct 3, 2019
Tracking Activation: Oct 22, 2019 (6:56pm EST)
Delivered: Oct 23, 2019 (9:36AM EST) - 20 natural days wait
Landed: Oct 24, 2019 (POE by land Ontario)

Once your landing process remember to update your NSS at any service Canada and update your health card, bank information, etc. Use the Document number (CoPR) to link your application (Permanent Resident Card) in your MyCIC so you can have an idea of what´s happening with your process. (The status won´t change until they send you the cards - Average delivery time is 5 weeks)

Good luck guys and thanks for all your support and answers, this process creates a lot of anxiety, once you do your landing EVERYTHING changes!!!

zi2010

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

My Application got Approved yesterday at around 11am EST. Tracker has still not gotten activated.

Passport was delivered on OCT 7th from US to Ottawa. I had used Fedex. Any idea how long the tracker activation takes? A little worried about that now.

AD94

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hey!
M single n I have applied for PR through PNP+EE. I received d nomination from Alberta in May end. My medical n PCC is done. Biometrics was done on 5th of August. M still waiting for PPR. How much time it will take to get PPR?

lalloum

Oct 24, 2019
Folks from October who are still waiting - do post here if you see any updates. Looks like they have some backlog, so next week should be when we get some movement.

kkamath12

Mar 28, 2019
AOR : Nov 7th 2018
Email received to send passport : Oct 3rd 2019
Passport Sent: Oct 4th 2019
Passport Delivered: Oct 7th 2019
Category: FSW-Outland
Office: CPC Ottawa
Country of residence: US

My wife is primary applicant and her medical was done on Oct 26th 2018 along with kids. My medical was done was on Nov 6th as I was on travel job. Our application took longer than expected as there were multiple docs requested from CIC with regards to my wife's profession as content writer.
We submitted all the docs in the month of March and we never bothered to check the status or submit any request using web form. Suddenly on October 3rd we received the email with usual instructions to send the passport. CIC status shows submitted!

Not sure how our case is going to work out considering that Medical is already expired for my wife and mine gonna expire on Nov 6th. Been 3 weeks as of today since the passport is delivered. Still waiting!

zi2010

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
AOR : Nov 7th 2018
Email received to send passport : Oct 3rd 2019
Passport Sent: Oct 4th 2019
Passport Delivered: Oct 7th 2019
Category: FSW-Outland
Office: CPC Ottawa
Country of residence: US

My wife is primary applicant and her medical was done on Oct 26th 2018 along with kids. My medical was done was on Nov 6th as I was on travel job. Our application took longer than expected as there were multiple docs requested from CIC with regards to my wife's profession as content writer.
We submitted all the docs in the month of March and we never bothered to check the status or submit any request using web form. Suddenly on October 3rd we received the email with usual instructions to send the passport. CIC status shows submitted!

Not sure how our case is going to work out considering that Medical is already expired for my wife and mine gonna expire on Nov 6th. Been 3 weeks as of today since the passport is delivered. Still waiting!

My medical had expired in September and I got PPR after that. Only found out last Friday that I got a year extension when the application changed to approve on my account. I would wait till the application gets updated.

kkamath12

Mar 28, 2019
My medical had expired in September and I got PPR after that. Only found out last Friday that I got a year extension when the application changed to approve on my account. I would wait till the application gets updated.
Thank you for the info!

As we speak I logged into the account to check and it shows its approved with expiry date of 23rd Sep 2020! Yay! The return tracker might get activated tomorrow hopefully :)

Reactions: zi2010

zi2010

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Congrats to both of you. Had the same update last Friday and have an expiry for Sep 2020 as well. Still haven't' had my tracker get activated though. I sent through Fedex. Delivered on the 7th from US.

Let me know if and when you guys get your trackers activated.

rv85

Nov 18, 2018
Just checked the profile, its showing approved with Counterfoil document. Passport was delivered on 9th OCT.
any idea about his counterfoil document?